Parker and Brooke!!!!!!!!!!!

CoachGirlJami

Aug 16, 2009
I have to share here, because my hubby will flip, and I can't tell my Mom yet. But! I went to the Coach store in the mall today to get my Mommy the cinnamon Parker for Christmas. Though, I am so excited, she'll probably get it when I go home to visit next month!!! Anyway, while I was there, the SA let me hold the new Brooke that comes out tomorrow. I couldn't wait - I went ahead and ordered it to be overnighted to my house, so I'll have it tomorrow!!!! I am SO flipping excited! Okay, have to control myself now, so I don't blow my cover. Hehehe

I got the medium-sized Brooke in black Op Art siggy fabric!!! I asked the SA if I could just have the one she showed me, and sleep in the store with it overnight so I didn't have to leave it. It's adorable! Tomorrow can't come soon enough! I just hope the delivery guy comes before DH gets home from work, hehe And I'll def post pics tomorrow, and I'll make a sig pic of Brooke with all her cute little sisters. :smile:

OMG OMG OMG--that is awesome! I'm excited FOR you!!! Don't you just LOVE overnighted deliveries??? I'm not good at waiting, either. Post pics when you get her!

I've been thinking of getting a Brooke as well but not sure which size to get... I have to wear a winter coat for like 6 months out of the year so I need something with a long enough strap, how did the Brooke seem? I looked at the Garnet, which is a great style, but I didn't think it would work with a parka! Congrats on your choice!!

I bought the medium signature plum Brooke and matching large wristlet today. I love it! Purple is my favorite color, and this is the first purple bag I have purchased. They were not out in the store yet, but I asked the SA about the bag, and she brought it out for me. I was surprised at the size of the medium bag. Usually I go for large bags, but this one fit all of my things in it perfectly.

Thanks, ladies! I won't have my Brooke until tomorrow, I can't wait. Then I'll post pics. I'll also take a few pics of Brooke with me wearing a parka or peacoat, so you ladies can see her with winter wear.

I have bad, bad news, though. The military exchange is having another sale. :nuts: I got a little crazy with my re-enlistment bonus, and bought the Zoe capacity wristlet in black, the medium Zoe in brown, the Madison Op Art Checkbook in black (it will work well with my Brooke!), and a black Madison mini skinny. They are all being shipped to my house, so I have to watch for the FedEx guy so my hubby doesn't go nuts (he complains that I have too many purses and shoes :shocked:), and I will post pics when they all arrive. (I couldn't help it - I am completely innocent!). :sneaky:

SO, I am now self-BANNED! (Until October when I visit the outlet in Branson, MO or Edinburgh, IN - my family lives in IN, and DH's family is near Branson, so I have an excuse to go there, hehehe). But, I have plenty of gorgeous bags in every color, so I will hold my head high during my banning, and live vicariously through all my friends here at tPF. :smile:

Last edited:
I've been thinking of getting a Brooke as well but not sure which size to get... I have to wear a winter coat for like 6 months out of the year so I need something with a long enough strap, how did the Brooke seem? I looked at the Garnet, which is a great style, but I didn't think it would work with a parka! Congrats on your choice!!

Hello! Just received the Coach Garnet in black today....don't care for it and no it wouldn't work well with a parka. It goes back tomorrow, sigh. Loving the Brooke though! It appears much like the ever popular Carly I have.

jen: sorry you didn't like your garnet, i love the idea/look but there must be something about it that isn't quite what i want. thanks for the tip about the shoulder length. the brooke just looks more classic, the more i look at it hte more i like it!

coachgirljami: can't wait to see your pics and you can never have too many purses in my book!!!!