Park Metro Tote durability?

bigal

Jan 24, 2014
Hi all, I just ordered the leather park metro tote on the final cut sale on FOS. Just wondering about its durability. Is there someone out there that has had one for awhile?

I'm hoping it will be a great bad weather bag. I have a saffiano Cora and love it for bad weather, but I also need a larger bag for this purpose.

Thanks for all your replies!

I bought one back in August of 2013 and used it for a good month and throughout winter/spring/summer. I just recently sold it to a friend who needs it more than I do and it still looks new. Only down fall is that there isn't a top zipper to help hold in your stuff if the bag falls over. BUT other than that is an amazing bag that is easy to clean up and take care of. Hope you enjoy yours

I bought one back in August of 2013 and used it for a good month and throughout winter/spring/summer. I just recently sold it to a friend who needs it more than I do and it still looks new. Only down fall is that there isn't a top zipper to help hold in your stuff if the bag falls over. BUT other than that is an amazing bag that is easy to clean up and take care of. Hope you enjoy yours

Thank you! So glad it was great for you and your friend!

I found it on clearance a few months ago, but passed for the Cora. As soon as I set it down it was snatched up...so I thought I lost out. I'm glad to have found it again for a better price in the mineral color that I so love.

Thank you! So glad it was great for you and your friend!

I found it on clearance a few months ago, but passed for the Cora. As soon as I set it down it was snatched up...so I thought I lost out. I'm glad to have found it again for a better price in the mineral color that I so love.

It was meant to be then!!! It's a great tote. Congrats. Can't wait to see pics!!