(PARK) JIMIN BTS

M.Skarsgård

Oct 31, 2018
Is jimin still single
Here are some of Jimin's "rumored girlfriends" according to the internet is in a relationship
-Song Da-eun.
-Kwon Eunbi & Yein.
-Seulgi.
-Rose's aka Park Chaeyoung.
I think that Jimin's focus 100% on his career Like dating rumored/gossip "girlfriend's"

Last edited:
I do think Jimin is still single as he is too focused on his career however, whoever ends up with him is extremely lucky. He is such a kind soul with a beautiful personality and is incredibly talented :love:
You've heard that some BTS go to military service, you've probably noticed that jimin has a lot of gossip on the net

You've heard that some BTS go to military service, you've probably noticed that jimin has a lot of gossip on the net
Indeed I have heard the news about the boys enlisting (I am missing Jin already :crybaby:) but I haven’t paid too much attention to the Jimin gossip. I think unless he announces it himself or it is confirmed, I tend to ignore it.

I mean we all heard about those V and Jennie rumours and honestly, who cares if the members are dating - they all deserve love too! Us regular folk will never be able to date them so let’s stop kidding ourselves :lol:

Reactions: _leah
Why most people wonder that jimin 27 years old and single. surely it has someone, why couldn't there be a single is in the world of celebrity who are single? You'll see it when bighit confirms or jimin confirms. And jennie and v had a false rumor,

RDT_20221220_1734154060332315513298189.png