Paris's Ring

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. PARIS IN NEW RING-AROUND - New York Post Online Edition: Seven

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Paris Hilton shocked party goers Monday night when she arrived at Stacey Bendet's "Black & White" dinner for her clothing line alice+olivia at Katsuya in L.A. wearing a huge diamond ring on her left hand.

She strolled in with her on-again, off-again Greek - and a ring that looked suspiciously like the fake "diamond" solitaire she once claimed former fiancé Paris Latsis gave her

2. Maybe it's a bad pic, but the ring just looks like a piece of costume jewelry you might wear with a party dress. Not exactly newsworthy if you ask me.

3. Was she the one a couple years ago who had a ring she said was too heavy? Stones can be too large--this is an example. Not very tasteful, real or not.

4. the diamond her ex fiancee gave her was fake? i didnt know that..

and stavros is so ugly and pathetic, just looking to get himself 15 minutes of fame.

5. I don't understand why she called off being engaged to still be with him? Looks fake to me...

6. ITA, maybe she just wanted some bling :smile:

7. Me too.

8. Fake....

9. Anytime a rock gets to big, nobody is going to think it is real.

10. Her nails look dirty!

11. Don't know if it is real or fake... but I don't really like it either way :shrugs:

12. it looks fake and it ain't pretty!

13. ^Agreed!

14. :roflmfao: you would think she would have gotten a manicure.:shrugs:

15. OMG!!! WHAT A BİG!!! İ agree with you!it looks like a fake:smile: