Paris

msbebe924

ILIVE4PURSES
Nov 14, 2006
Hi Ya'll!! I am in desperate need of finding a reliable personal shopper or sa in Paris! There are a couple of pieces that are out in Paris but supposedly not coming out in the US. Please pm me with info!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Reactions: scndlslv
I'd be curious too and have scoured the web and have come up with nothing. It's like chasing a unicorn! :flowers: I'm also thinking that they're not able to shop internationally...

I'm not sure that they can ship internationally.

I'd be curious too and have scoured the web and have come up with nothing. It's like chasing a unicorn! :flowers: I'm also thinking that they're not able to shop internationally...
Hi Ya'll!! I am in desperate need of finding a reliable personal shopper or sa in Paris! There are a couple of pieces that are out in Paris but supposedly not coming out in the US. Please pm me with info!!! Thanks in advance!!!
Louis Vuitton does not ship internationally, even for geo-limited items. Your best bet is a private shopper who would buy the item on your behalf and then ship it to you. However, between the private shopper fee and shipping cost (and potential import taxes), this could become an expensive venture.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Louis Vuitton does not ship internationally, even for geo-limited items. Your best bet is a private shopper who would buy the item on your behalf and then ship it to you. However, between the private shopper fee and shipping cost (and potential import taxes), this could become an expensive venture.

That is true but I was really hoping to score a Empreinte Curieuse wallet (not the compact one) but apparently they only have them in Paris and Australia. But when I went back to the sites today, Paris no longer has them. Only Australia now

I have a PS in Paris, and even with her service fee and shipping, it's still cheaper than US. I had several pieces from LV and other brands through her. PM me if you want her email ;)