Paris Winter Sale Reveal!

Roo Cambonne-- we arrived much too late to see the incident LittleH described, but we did see one poor lady faint! She lay on the ground behind some screens for ages while medics talked to her before they finally took her away in a wheelchair... As to any unpleasantness, Mum is a tough cookie, she had a good time and didn't let any of it bother her. :smile:

Glad to hear it! And glad that she - and you - enjoyed yourself!

amoureuxdeazures.jpg

Amoureux De Azures-- could I love these colors more? Not really! The camera doesn't do it justice, unfortunately, but the beautiful shades of this scarf are absolutely wonderful.​

Gorgeous design - and would love to see it either worn or folded - guessing no point looking for other c/w if in the sale, but a warming peach would make my heart glow - thanks for the stunning intro Anez - and amazing that you found such a beauty amongst the maddness!

Interesting history lesson, BTDF and Lilyhermes! Thank you both for the information. :love: And thank you Irishlass for the language assistance! It's definitely a regal looking scarf! My non-H loving friend told me she was watching 'The Queen' while I was away and was wondering if the scarves were H. The H-spotting, it's contagious! :biggrin: I'm glad you made it back, LilyH.

Pursecrzy -- it's a little brighter than shown in this photo, but it's not too full-on and it's surprisingly complimentary.

My purchases here have basically doubled my H collection in two days, so while I don't quite have enough for a boutique yet, there is always the summer sale! :biggrin: Seriously, though, this is most of my H budget for the year. When I heard the color I wanted wasn't available in a bag this season, it freed up a lot of my H fund, and I'm going to try to be good and only shop in the sales wherever possible. I apply this principle to clothes and shoes, so why not H too?

Next item:

leamoureuxdeparis.jpg

Another blue! :shame: I am a sucker for those blues, they just suit me so much. Le Amoureaux De Paris is the name of this one, I think. It also serves as a pretty map of Paris, so the next time I'm there, I can just whip it off if I get lost, lol. I esepcially like this one because I am a fiend for maps-- mum jokes that my holiday catchphrase is "hold on a minute and let's just stand in here out of the way and have a look at the map"... And it's true! I never go anywhere without on, either on my phone or on paper, so I am very fond of this particular scarf!

Roo Cambonne-- I'll try and take a modelling photo tomorrow, but unfortunately the only mirror is in the hallway which gets no natural light, so it will probably be a little crappy and blurry because either my camera or me can't manage to take a good photo in electric light. :/ I'll try my best, though! :smile:

Thank you, CavalierGirl! I'm very happy with my haul. :smile:

This next one is quite interesting:

leparisiens.jpg

Not colors I would usually choose, but the blues are so vibrant that the hints of brown and gold were really interesting to me! When I was torn between this and another item, Mum suggested this one was nicer, and so I went with it. I believe it's called Les Parisiens, so I guess it's cool that I got it in Paris!

Allan, LBurke, you are right on the mark, there are a lot of goodies in here... And yesterday I went back for more!

Okay, first things first! My first port of call was definitely going to be the shawls. I bought two in Atlanta last summer and I realized just how much I absolutely love them. I adore my scarves, but with the crappy weather here I don't get to use them as much as my shawls, which I wear almost every day. I didn't have any specific patterns in mind, I just wanted more blue (as always) and some things in red and green...

decoupages.jpg

I think this one is called Decoupage? I really love it, wore it out today, in fact... :shame:​
Fantastic!!!!!!!

Thank you Costa, LuvPurse, May! :biggrin:

lepontes.jpg

I absolutely love this scarf. The deep purple-blue is a favourite color of mine, and I think the print is really lovely. Most of the scarves I got this time around were quite light colors, so it's nice to have one that's a little darker to round out the selection! I think this is Les Ponts. Another Paris-themed scarf from Paris. :biggrin:

You have made lovely choices! I'm quite excited as I finally have a twin for my green La Reale scarf. Yay!

Info: They are issuing this design as a 45cm pochette this season S/S 09!

Thank you Mia, BagMoma!

Lyanna-- yay, twins! For some reason that always makes me smile.

Sorry about the delay, distracted by Gossip Girl... I am all about that show right now! Second last scarf, getting back to what I do best:

regardeparis.jpg

Striking blues! :biggrin: I think this is called Regarde Paris, in keeping with my Paris theme. :shame: The colors in this scarf are so vibrant and bold, they go really well with neutral white and grey palette I tend to favour. The graphic detail in the print is incredible.

Thank you Mia, BagMoma!

Lyanna-- yay, twins! For some reason that always makes me smile.

Sorry about the delay, distracted by Gossip Girl... I am all about that show right now! Second last scarf, getting back to what I do best:

regardeparis.jpg

Striking blues! :biggrin: I think this is called Regarde Paris, in keeping with my Paris theme. :shame: The colors in this scarf are so vibrant and bold, they go really well with neutral white and grey palette I tend to favour. The graphic detail in the print is incredible.​

Love this one - I've been trying to find it in the red color way. This blue is beautiful, though. And, what a wonderful souvenir of your Paris trip.

And, turn off that darn "Gossip Girl!" Please . . .