Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice. Is there a difference between hotel made appointments vs sa arranged appointments whom I made purchases from since she remembers me?
I’m still waiting for my hotel concierge to update me and perhaps can test the 2 variations lol
All my arranged appointments were made by hotels and not SA, so im not sure if there is a difference. But in general all appointments are the same i have tried the online, walk-in and arranged appointments ,and i was able to score in all of them.

All my arranged appointments were made by hotels and not SA, so im not sure if there is a difference. But in general all appointments are the same i have tried the online, walk-in and arranged appointments ,and i was able to score in all of them.
Thanks for sharing. Out of curiosity when you say score, do you mean all 3 combos on the same trip and during all 3 appts you scored QBs?

I see. It’s my first time arranged via SA and I generally think it’s significantly different from the online, walk in and hotel arranged appts as it takes a certain profile/luck to be able to have SA coordinated appts. But I’m still uncertain since fsh is a entire different ballgame.

Reactions: mcpro
I will be traveling to Paris in July and will only be there for two days. Last time I was there I could not score an appointment.
Do you think I should email the hotel concierge ahead of time and ask them if they can secure me an appointment?
Should I reach out to my SA here in Beverly Hills and ask if she can get me an appointment in Paris or will this upset her?
Thanks for the advice!

We will be in Paris June 4-10 and just realized that June 6 (Monday) is Whit Monday and I'm assuming H is closed being a bank holiday. Does anyone know if they are for sure closed? Would I apply for an appt on Saturday for Tuesday? I'm definitely bummed that there's one less day I can possibly get an appt.

I will be traveling to Paris in July and will only be there for two days. Last time I was there I could not score an appointment.
Do you think I should email the hotel concierge ahead of time and ask them if they can secure me an appointment?
Should I reach out to my SA here in Beverly Hills and ask if she can get me an appointment in Paris or will this upset her?
Thanks for the advice!
I think you can try hotel concierge. I did not know that was an option but reading previous pages, it looks like hotel concierge appts can be taken with Hermes anymore. Good Luck !

Reactions: rsen
Thanks for the advice!
You need to email the concierge provided hotel booking has been done. As for Sa, only SAs in paris can assist if you know of anyone there. They won’t help unless they rem you.

Reactions: rsen