Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
I like the challenge of getting it... I'm with you !!

I'm so sorry they didn't have what you wanted this trip. You are such a positive person.

Interesting about the Constance's. Last time I bought a Kelly I was asked if I was interested in a Constance but I wasn't. I wonder if they are increasing production. Or if demand is down. Lindys used to be hard to come by and now they are openly on the website.

They actually had Constance on display? Is it possible to buy the display?
I would like to know the answer to this question as well? Is it possible to buy the items in the window display?

At my home store, we can purchase HAC and B/K if they are on display in the store. They also do not count as quota because they are considered "open bags"

View attachment 3633477

No bag today ... but I have this..
emoji23.png

I admire your strength & composure. Great picture you got there! I agree with you on the experience of embracing the journey rather than focusing too much on the outcome..

& I do hope one day you will be able to find your HG. Hope for H fairies to work up the magic soon :heart:

View attachment 3633477

No bag today ... but I have this.. [emoji23]

How wonderful to have bumped into Michael! Sorry to hear they didn't have what you were looking for. Wishing you lots of luck if there's a next time!

The last time I was there, when asking for a B, my SA wasn't confident about having a B/K, but fairly confident there was a C. I hesitated because I wasn't quite sure a C suits me.

View attachment 3633477

That may be even better than scoring a bag ! how did you ask him for a photo op ? Crossing my fingers for you that you'll score a bag the next day. I recall you saying that your hubby would only line up once but hope he changes his mind. Would love to see you carrying your 'souvenir' from Paris to our meet next month. Praying for you.

How wonderful to have bumped into Michael! Sorry to hear they didn't have what you were looking for. Wishing you lots of luck if there's a next time!

The last time I was there, when asking for a B, my SA wasn't confident about having a B/K, but fairly confident there was a C. I hesitated because I wasn't quite sure a C suits me.

Dear: May I ask when you were last there? I thought C is super hard to get even at FSH, I rarely see anyone posting about getting a C here, even if there are posts, people got them at the airport. She offer you a C even before you ask? I do feel that they have the if you don't ask, I won't tell you policy, like if you ask for K, they will only check K, they won't check for b or other bags. I love the C, but afraid to ask for wasting my chance. I feel like if I ask for B/K/C all at once, the SA would feel that I am not sincere, and wouldn't offer even if they had one.

I did see several constance on display when I was there this February, but I thought display wasn't for sell, so I didn't ask.

That may be even better than scoring a bag ! how did you ask him for a photo op ? Crossing my fingers for you that you'll score a bag the next day. I recall you saying that your hubby would only line up once but hope he changes his mind. Would love to see you carrying your 'souvenir' from Paris to our meet next month. Praying for you.

When going down the stairs I saw him towards our direction and he said hi, I introduce my husband and we talked a little , then I asked him if it's ok to take a picture of him and told me to go that certain area because lighting is good there .. and he make sure that picture was perfect .. [emoji4]

When going down the stairs I saw him towards our direction and he said hi, I introduce my husband and we talked a little , then I asked him if it's ok to take a picture of him and told me to go that certain area because lighting is good there .. and he make sure that picture was perfect .. [emoji4]

This made me chuckle! Of course knows all the good/poor lighting spots and perfected the no teeth showing smile!

Awesome pic dear! It is a great souvenir!

View attachment 3633477

Sorry you the magic didn't happen this time. How amazing you recognized him though. Maybe they should make potential buyers take a quiz being entertaining bag requests. I bet you ladies will all get 100%!

You were such a good sport too...not sure if I could have held the disappointment to myself. I might have blurted it out at him :doh:

Reactions: mcpro
Dear: May I ask when you were last there? I thought C is super hard to get even at FSH, I rarely see anyone posting about getting a C here, even if there are posts, people got them at the airport. She offer you a C even before you ask? I do feel that they have the if you don't ask, I won't tell you policy, like if you ask for K, they will only check K, they won't check for b or other bags. I love the C, but afraid to ask for wasting my chance. I feel like if I ask for B/K/C all at once, the SA would feel that I am not sincere, and wouldn't offer even if they had one.

I did see several constance on display when I was there this February, but I thought display wasn't for sell, so I didn't ask.

See my post above. I had a similar experience. Last fall.

I don't think a C is necessarily easier nor harder to find. In 2016, I got a B on my first visit. Then a K on my second visit. When I bought my K, my SA told me, "let's get you a Constance next time"

No worries, I'm prepared.. with bag or without.. but it's better if with bag right!![emoji51]

So we lined up at 8am infront of the store 12 people ahead of me .. but I didn't look the opposite side. Before 10am line is all the way at the YSL boutique and the side entrance line is almost in the front door..the people infront of me is getting more and more family or friends of friends started coming in.. by the time the door opens I think I'm 25th already...

Door opened ... and I believed they let people in more at the side entrance rather than the front.. but not sure because i don't recognized the people anymore from where we are standing before the door opens.

Got an appointment for 2:15, then at the end we end up going there at 4:10 .. when my DH got the text and saw the name of the SA I already have the feeling that I won't get any... but infairness she took down our request birkin 30 or Kelly 32 in neutral color and also I saw a lot of Constance on the display so I asked for Constance and she ask me what color I already have.. then she went away for like 10-15 minutes and when she came back and said that she doesn't have anything that I wanted at this time .. and asked me until when I'll be here and I said we are leaving in the morning but i still smiled at her and I said maybe next time I'll be back here in Paris...

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I'm sorry you didn't get anything. I'm so sorry about the crazy folks who are holding spaces too. 8 AM is already incredibly early and you're waiting in the freezing cold.

Love the photo with Michael Coste! :smile: Definitely a good memory to hold on to.

Reactions: mcpro