Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
But I know that they spent quite a lot there on both days yet not getting what they want so they just took up the bag offer. I m not sure whether they break even or not at the end given those extra money spent on buying what they don’t really need to “score” with the SA to increase their chance of getting their desire bags.

To me it’s like a domino effect, H (or the SA too) wanna to play such game and people just have to play along to get their bag.

It makes me wonder, what is H trying to get to, to pick the true owner who appreciate their brand or who can Spend most on their none leather goods ?

I personally draw the line at this stage and just walk away, there is no way I'm throwing money at them just to be considered fit enough to own a bag, I love H products but I just buy what I really love and see myself wearing/using.
I was told once by SA in one of the stores in Asia that there is a "special" kelly 25 but the manger is holding on to it for whoever spends more, I was so appalled and although I was willing to shop, I just felt it's utterly unprofessional. I walked out.

There are many beautiful H bags out there , and the paris stores are always stocked well in other bags . always keep 2/3 choices in case you can't find what you like but if K,b or C is really all you are after, save the money and buy from a trusted seller .

... everyday but no luck. After Paris, I went to Nice. Same story, went to the Hermes store everyday but still wasn’t offer a bag at all. In total they made me spend closed to €7k, and when I asked for the bag, “no deliveries today”.. “didn’t receive anything for months” and etc. ...

I'm sorry to read of your disappointment, but you chose to spend 'closed to €7k' you were not 'made me spend' to spend anything. You do not have to read much of this thread to see that some people manage to walk into FSH and buy the bag of their dreams seemingly without playing the game.
You have been playing the game and have not won yet.

Reactions: Angelian
The Hermes stores in Paris have so many lovely items and it is probably the best place to find what you are looking for. With that said, I think it is important to remember what items you like and would cherish and not just buy for the sake of buying to establish purchase history or because its "cheaper". I also think out of respect for other buyers, only buy bags that you love and want to keep. Remember that there might be another person with an appointment after you whose dream bag is the one that you just decided to buy just because you don't want to go home empty handed.
Golly. THIS! I have walked away from so many bags, special things offered to me by my SA, I know I am very fortunate, but I always think it might be someone's dream bag if it isn't mine. People believe in karma, I believe in doing the right thing, for me.

I was in Paris last week for a week just with one mission to hunt for a kelly. Before Paris I was in Cannes for a week and I went to Hermes store in Cannes everyday with my 2 girls. I didn’t get the bag I wanted n I spend so much at the store. One day, I decided to go a bit later after lunch , and I saw a lady carrying a huge Orange bag n I approached and without shamely I asked “what bag did you get”.. she answered “kelly 25”.. I saw so frustrated and went to Hermes store quickly with my girls and asked the same SA and he said “sorry no deliveries”.. I felt as if I got stabbed. Then I went to Paris, got an appointment once which was on Saturday. Went to FSH, met a beautiful SA , she asked what bag I wanted, what colour n etc. waited for her for almost 30 mins and she came back with a herbag. From a huge smiled it turned into a frown. I didn’t manage to get a second appointment at all. Tried everyday but no luck. After Paris, I went to Nice. Same story, went to the Hermes store everyday but still wasn’t offer a bag at all. In total they made me spend closed to €7k, and when I asked for the bag, “no deliveries today”.. “didn’t receive anything for months” and etc. I felt so frustrated and I think Hermes was being so unfair to me. I spend so much at the stores and they didn’t even have what I wanted. I have been wanting a kelly (25 or 28) for TWO YEARS. I was heartbroken to be honest during this trip and I literally had tears in my eyes on my last day in Nice knowing I’m going back home without a Kelly bag .. I am still upset until today. Sharing this experience and story with all the H lovers out there. Xx
im so sorry to hear about ur story i hope for next trip u got ur dream kelly

Ladies!!!!!!!!! I got my bag from the FSH!!!!!!! I'll update everyone soon [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] a hint for you, I got the exact same bag from a lovely lady here who shared her bag recently [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

Hi Miss Jny, please don't forget about us! We can't wait to read about your experience at FSH! Thanks!