Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
I also have purchase history but was unable to get an appointment. I did sign up late (3pm) as I didn't realize this new system was in place and I wonder if that had an effect to the "random" selection.

I spoke with the SA I know and she said she is not allowed to take an appt with me unless I have an online appt slot or else all SAs would be taking private appts and no one would be serving the online ones. But even then it might be hard to just request for her. So I guess it doesn't matter that I have built a relationship with her as I probably wont be able to see her again!

When I went into the store the appt lady did say I could come back and later in the day but I just went to Sevre instead.

I made the appointments first day at 10:30am sharp and the next next day around 10:45 to 11am and still wasn't able to get an appointment.

@Amazingrice we're you able to score anything at sevre?
@dianaetc Bought other stuff but no bags. I went last week (no line) and Sevre store told me the artisans only just returned from vacation so they don't have stock. They told me that mid Sep would be much better.

I also have purchase history but was unable to get an appointment. I did sign up late (3pm) as I didn't realize this new system was in place and I wonder if that had an effect to the "random" selection.

I spoke with the SA I know and she said she is not allowed to take an appt with me unless I have an online appt slot or else all SAs would be taking private appts and no one would be serving the online ones. But even then it might be hard to just request for her. So I guess it doesn't matter that I have built a relationship with her as I probably wont be able to see her again!

When I went into the store the appt lady did say I could come back and later in the day but I just went to Sevre instead.

Oh my goodness!! Really?? So basically the "regulars" might never see their regular SA ever again :sad:

Any FSH regulars have same experience so far? I'm planning to go again soon.

I couldn't get an appointment and neither could my friend, we tried we tried for 3 days.

My SA left, so I don't know what happens to customers who have a relationship with one.

Don't bother going back if they tell u to come later in the day because they won't accomodate anyone. The hostess suggested I try my luck at George V and Sevres, I told her lady I'm not going to waste my vacation running around the city looking for a bag. I was upset cz I had already wasted enough time returning because this idiot told me to do so.

I couldn't get an appointment and neither could my friend, we tried we tried for 3 days.

My SA left, so I don't know what happens to customers who have a relationship with one.

Don't bother going back if they tell u to come later in the day because they won't accomodate anyone. The hostess suggested I try my luck at George V and Sevres, I told her lady I'm not going to waste my vacation running around the city looking for a bag. I was upset cz I had already wasted enough time returning because this idiot told me to do so.

Sorry to hear it didn't go well for you. Did someone specific tell you to go back? An SA or a hostess?

I don't like the so called "hostess" at the leathergoods dept at all. Their attitude is often rude and disrespectful against customers!

Hey ladies, I just want to update..

Been trying to make a booking via the new online system, got an appointment on the 2nd day but at 4.45pm and got pushed to 6.25pm (yep no way will I get a bag). Since then, been trying to book for almost 2 weeks, but still nothing!

Been trying to make a booking via the new online system, got an appointment on the 2nd day but at 4.45pm and got pushed to 6.25pm (yep no way will I get a bag). Since then, been trying to book for almost 2 weeks, but still nothing!
Oh no... how can the appointments be so full now when 2 weeks ago during August a manned queue was much shorter. Guess when they got rid of the line sellers, resellers with multiple headcounts benefit...

Oh my goodness!! Really?? So basically the "regulars" might never see their regular SA ever again :sad:

This is very upsetting to me as well. I have a regular SA that I'm hoping to see when I go back later this year.

I hope this gets sorted out soon!

oh no!! thought system is better, planning my winter trip...I'm having second thought now....:annoyed:

Reactions: Fab41

I was appointed to another SA as the one I know left, and I've managed to make appointments with her twice, without any online booking,
I think regulars do get a lot of help, and can avoid the online booking system.
Perhaps it needs a bit of time, and they don't want to overbook SAs ,
One think I've noticed it's much more quieter and less crowded,