Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm going to the FSH store for the first time next month and have one quick question - I was reading the posts here and some people start lining up at around 9:00 AM (this month), where some start lining up at 5:00 AM (July 2017). Is there an average time someone can suggest I go at? I'm only there for 4 days, and I will be going mid week day. Thanks in advance!

Until a few weeks ago, the situation was bad because of the line sellers. Recently, Hermes stepped up and took care of the situation. Now, folks R reporting that they are getting appointments if they line up at 9-10am.

Good question.
Also, are they still texting the meeting time as usual or do they give out a definite time on a card?
(I'm going there in a couple of months) :smile:
Thanks

I went there yesterday, 19/08 almost to 1PM, didn't have any hope to get appointment but I got one around 5.30 then the time always moved later until almost 6.30.
I keep refreshing the appointment page and quite panicked because the store closes at 6.30 so I was already around fsh at around 6.
I didn't get any text message 15 mins before the appointment time, just a message telling that the SA is ready which is quite strange.
Didn't get anything from there and the SA was also not very friendly, when I asked how are you, she directly asked what i want.

When I was queueing to get the appointment time, there was one family that insisted they can't get appointment around 5PM (before me) because they need to go to airport, and strangely they got their appointment directly..
Should be better to come for earlier appointment time and probably not on Saturday.

I went there yesterday, 19/08 almost to 1PM, didn't have any hope to get appointment but I got one around 5.30 then the time always moved later until almost 6.30.
I keep refreshing the appointment page and quite panicked because the store closes at 6.30 so I was already around fsh at around 6.
I didn't get any text message 15 mins before the appointment time, just a message telling that the SA is ready which is quite strange.
Didn't get anything from there and the SA was also not very friendly, when I asked how are you, she directly asked what i want.

When I was queueing to get the appointment time, there was one family that insisted they can't get appointment around 5PM (before me) because they need to go to airport, and strangely they got their appointment directly..
Should be better to come for earlier appointment time and probably not on Saturday.
thanks for sharing the story. hope you have better luck next time? if you in paris try again perhaps this week, dont give up :smile:

Better luck next time :smile: How long were you in line?

Heading to Paris this Friday for 5 days! Is anyone else going soon?
Please
Until a few weeks ago, the situation was bad because of the line sellers. Recently, Hermes stepped up and took care of the situation. Now, folks R reporting that they are getting appointments if they line up at 9-10am.

Thank you!!! And hopefully, the end of Sept won't be as busy as the Summer! *praypraypray*

Reactions: Pinayfrench

Sorry to hear that you met an SA at the end of the day, probably not good especially when they are ready to go home and tired. But I must say that in the service industry, regardless of timing and your mood, you still have to put up a good face in front of the customer. There is no reason not to be rush thru and after all this is a high end store, not the street market.

View attachment 3782830On each door, there are three security guards ( I heard that they will be here since 8am). And there is line barrier ( don't know how to describe), no one can join the line with any excuse. No one can change the spot with others even one by one. You can go to washroom if the security guard permit ( only two people can off line to washroom at once). And you can step off the line to smoke freely.
Thanks for the report. Such wonderful news. H should have implemented this long time ago but at least it doesn't give any room for the line cutters or people to profit from selling their spot. Yay, no more 5:00am line up.

Reactions: mcpro