Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
I think at fsh there is someone speaking every language. I was fling with a worker who spoke 5 languages including Arabic. Many who work there are Asian and speak languages from countries in Asia. I think. Hiring a translator is a waste. If hem want to sell you something they have some there who can communicate with you. They got you.

Yes but if I were the shopper, I cannot communicate well, but I have means to pay, I'd rather go in with someone holding my hand, so to speak. Especially if I am paying that someone to have my interests in mind.

Reactions: bunnieangel
Yes but if I were the shopper, I cannot communicate well, but I have means to pay, I'd rather go in with someone holding my hand, so to speak. Especially if I am paying that someone to have my interests in mind.
I don't know I think fokks who shop Hermes and have traveled to get to fsh should quickly see that they have the main languages covered. If you talk by tongue clicking you may have some issues but I bet one of those SAs speak tongue click too. Hermes doesn't leave money on the table because of a language barrier. They got you covered if they decide to sell to you.

Hihi.... I'm so glad that I can now pay forward and contribute to this thread after being a diligent follower for the last 2 years at least. Thank you everyone for all your selfless sharing of jöys and experiences which made it possible for me today!

I arrived Paris on 14 June together with my bestie and our taxi drove by FSH on the way to our rented apartment which was right across the road. It was approximately 10am and the queue which was horribly long seemed terrifying.

We checked into our apartment, left our luggages and scooted off for some shopping and food. It was approximately 10.35am when we came down and saw that the long queue outside FSH had disappeared. We headed to chanel across the road first and then back to FSH around 11am.

Inside FSH, there were many gorgeous bags on display. The boutique was pretty big and it was extremely crowded. I saw huge boxes around, and I thought wow... seems to be a good day today for bags and I'm sure there were many happy faces around.

We then headed off to the accessories section and met a wonderful SA and I picked up 2 alligator CDC in ghw - black and rouge vif. My friend bought a white clic h and a black kelly double tour. The SA was incredibly sweet and friendly, and assisted us patiently throughout.

She then asked if there's anything that she could help us with, and I briefly mentioned to her that I would like to get a bag if possible, and I asked if those bags on display were for sale. She said yes, but only for those with a price tag displayed together with the bag. And even so, I still have to get an appointment for any bag purchases. She then took me to the leather department but unfortunately we were told that there's no more appointment for the day. I thank her for her help nonetheless and she told me to give it a try at an earlier timing the next morning as the queue for bags are extremely long everyday.

I was in fact a bit hesitant to queue as what I have witnessed earlier on in the morning was unbelievable. I know that if I want an appointment, I'll probably have to queue like super early. And it was this time that my bestie (who's not into Hermes bags) encouraged me to go for it since we were staying pretty close to the store and she was telling me that you know... you should try your luck at least once so that you will not regret and kick yourself for not trying after the trip. She knows me well for sure, and I couldn't agree more to what she have said.

So the next morning (15 June) at 5.30am, we went down again to FSH. And again, I asked her, which door is better. Lol.... in my heart, I was thinking of the side door, as the front door looked really scary. There's lots of people lying down on sleeping bags, sitting around and the whole surrounding just looked messy. So she mentioned side door as well, just exactly what I was thinking. We were perhaps 10th and 11th in the line. And shortly after, one Chinese man came up to me and asked if I would like to take his spot at the front door, first in the line. He mentioned that the day before, even the first person queuing along the side door did not manage to get any appointment as the front door was opened first and this has been going on for many days. I told him it's okie, I'm happy with my current spot and I'll leave it to fate whether or not I'm able to get a bag. If not, for the fun and experience of it, I'll just be as happy cos at least I know I have tried my best.

During that 5 hours of queuing, we made some friends and chatted along the way. In fact, it didn't feel like 5 hours of long wait. Perhaps it's mainly because I have my bestie with me... ;)

At about 10.35am, the side door was opened. As we walked in, there bound to be some cutters along the way, but you know, just stay close to one another with those in the front and do not hesitate to tap on those cutters to get them back to their original position. We were then led in to join the queue inside to get an appointment from the leather department after the security check.

I managed to get an appointment at 3.45pm and my friend who was behind me, got an appointment at 4pm. We then left for breakfast and some sightseeing before heading back for our appointment again. But please do check regularly on the link sent to you for the appointment as it could change anytime.

At 3.45pm, I was back to the leather department and I received a message that my SA was ready to meet me upstairs. I sat there for another 30 min till I get to meet the SA. I greeted her and gave her my passport upon request and I showed her my wishlist - Constance 18 (preferred) or 24 or Kelly Sellier 28 (preferred) or 25 in few colour options. She spotted the rouge vif alligator CDC that I was wearing and commented that I looked really good in it. I told her I was lucky to get it in the store yesterday in my size (XS) as I usually have a hard time finding one in this size. She then went in for about 10 min or so and came out with a box. My heart was beating so fast and getting so freaking excited at this point. She then brought me to a quiet corner and opened up the box. It was a Constance 18, rouge vif tadelakt leather in PHW. It was truly mind blowing, and I couldn't believe it!! My heart somehow was already telling me, this is it although I would very much prefer a ghw which I did ask her if she had anything in ghw instead but she said no... unfortunately that's the only one she could find me as stocks were running low. She then told me to get it only if I really like it cos it's not something that I should just settle for if it's not exactly what I want. I told her honestly, that red wasn't my first choice initially but it was after the CDC that made me changed my mind completely as I am totally in love with the colour now and tadelakt leather has always been my first choice for Constance, although ghw is the most preferred but I wouldn't mind phw as well. I told her I'll take the bag no matter what as my heart did skip a beat as soon as she opened up the box. I hugged her for giving me such an unforgettable experience in FSH for the first time and I told her that I seemed to have a close affinity with rouge vif which was unbelievable.

The whole process was just so incredibly amazing and till today, I couldn't believe it that I could be part of this success! And this bag is just so special to me - the beautiful memories, the wonderful experience, and the story behind it (with my bestie), will definitely stay with me for the rest of my life. I couldn't be more thankful to my gf who had encouraged me to queue up and best of all who had queued together with me to get another appointment just in case I didn't get any bag during my slot. She was so extremely happy for me and totally share my joy for this wonderful score!

I then waited with her for her SA to be ready after I have made my payment. Her appointment was delayed to 5.30pm. She showed the SA my wishlist that I have given her but unfortunately nothing on the list was offered. An etoupe boldie and a malachite lindy was brought out instead and we kindly declined as we both didn't like any of them.

Thank you so much everyone, especially to those who have contributed your success stories over the years which have helped me so much to fulfill my dream. I hope and wish for the best to all who have yet to realise your dream. Your time will come for sure! [emoji5]

So here you go for pics of the Constance! And the 2 alligator CDCs from FSH. Cheers!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]IMG_1498656968.690025.jpgIMG_1498657143.703157.jpgIMG_1498657185.856081.jpgIMG_1498657237.478192.jpg

We then headed off to the accessories section and met a wonderful SA and I picked up 2 alligator CDC in ghw - black and rouge vif. My friend bought a white clic h and a black kelly double tour. The SA was incredibly sweet and friendly, and assisted us patiently throughout.

She then asked if there's anything that she could help us with, and I briefly mentioned to her that I would like to get a bag if possible, and I asked if those bags on display were for sale. She said yes, but only for those with a price tag displayed together with the bag. And even so, I still have to get an appointment for any bag purchases. She then took me to the leather department but unfortunately we were told that there's no more appointment for the day. I thank her for her help nonetheless and she told me to give it a try at an earlier timing the next morning as the queue for bags are extremely long everyday.

OMG :doh::doh:. So purchasing something doesn't guarantee being offered a bag now? eek! FSH is so scary. but congrats on your constance!

Hihi.... I'm so glad that I can now pay forward and contribute to this thread after being a diligent follower for the last 2 years at least. Thank you everyone for all your selfless sharing of jöys and experiences which made it possible for me today!

I arrived Paris on 14 June together with my bestie and our taxi drove by FSH on the way to our rented apartment which was right across the road. It was approximately 10am and the queue which was horribly long seemed terrifying.

We checked into our apartment, left our luggages and scooted off for some shopping and food. It was approximately 10.35am when we came down and saw that the long queue outside FSH had disappeared. We headed to chanel across the road first and then back to FSH around 11am.

Inside FSH, there were many gorgeous bags on display. The boutique was pretty big and it was extremely crowded. I saw huge boxes around, and I thought wow... seems to be a good day today for bags and I'm sure there were many happy faces around.

I was in fact a bit hesitant to queue as what I have witnessed earlier on in the morning was unbelievable. I know that if I want an appointment, I'll probably have to queue like super early. And it was this time that my bestie (who's not into Hermes bags) encouraged me to go for it since we were staying pretty close to the store and she was telling me that you know... you should try your luck at least once so that you will not regret and kick yourself for not trying after the trip. She knows me well for sure, and I couldn't agree more to what she have said.

So the next morning (15 June) at 5.30am, we went down again to FSH. And again, I asked her, which door is better. Lol.... in my heart, I was thinking of the side door, as the front door looked really scary. There's lots of people lying down on sleeping bags, sitting around and the whole surrounding just looked messy. So she mentioned side door as well, just exactly what I was thinking. We were perhaps 10th and 11th in the line. And shortly after, one Chinese man came up to me and asked if I would like to take his spot at the front door, first in the line. He mentioned that the day before, even the first person queuing along the side door did not manage to get any appointment as the front door was opened first and this has been going on for many days. I told him it's okie, I'm happy with my current spot and I'll leave it to fate whether or not I'm able to get a bag. If not, for the fun and experience of it, I'll just be as happy cos at least I know I have tried my best.

During that 5 hours of queuing, we made some friends and chatted along the way. In fact, it didn't feel like 5 hours of long wait. Perhaps it's mainly because I have my bestie with me... ;)

At about 10.35am, the side door was opened. As we walked in, there bound to be some cutters along the way, but you know, just stay close to one another with those in the front and do not hesitate to tap on those cutters to get them back to their original position. We were then led in to join the queue inside to get an appointment from the leather department after the security check.

I managed to get an appointment at 3.45pm and my friend who was behind me, got an appointment at 4pm. We then left for breakfast and some sightseeing before heading back for our appointment again. But please do check regularly on the link sent to you for the appointment as it could change anytime.

At 3.45pm, I was back to the leather department and I received a message that my SA was ready to meet me upstairs. I sat there for another 30 min till I get to meet the SA. I greeted her and gave her my passport upon request and I showed her my wishlist - Constance 18 (preferred) or 24 or Kelly Sellier 28 (preferred) or 25 in few colour options. She spotted the rouge vif alligator CDC that I was wearing and commented that I looked really good in it. I told her I was lucky to get it in the store yesterday in my size (XS) as I usually have a hard time finding one in this size. She then went in for about 10 min or so and came out with a box. My heart was beating so fast and getting so freaking excited at this point. She then brought me to a quiet corner and opened up the box. It was a Constance 18, rouge vif tadelakt leather in PHW. It was truly mind blowing, and I couldn't believe it!! My heart somehow was already telling me, this is it although I would very much prefer a ghw which I did ask her if she had anything in ghw instead but she said no... unfortunately that's the only one she could find me as stocks were running low. She then told me to get it only if I really like it cos it's not something that I should just settle for if it's not exactly what I want. I told her honestly, that red wasn't my first choice initially but it was after the CDC that made me changed my mind completely as I am totally in love with the colour now and tadelakt leather has always been my first choice for Constance, although ghw is the most preferred but I wouldn't mind phw as well. I told her I'll take the bag no matter what as my heart did skip a beat as soon as she opened up the box. I hugged her for giving me such an unforgettable experience in FSH for the first time and I told her that I seemed to have a close affinity with rouge vif which was unbelievable.

The whole process was just so incredibly amazing and till today, I couldn't believe it that I could be part of this success! And this bag is just so special to me - the beautiful memories, the wonderful experience, and the story behind it (with my bestie), will definitely stay with me for the rest of my life. I couldn't be more thankful to my gf who had encouraged me to queue up and best of all who had queued together with me to get another appointment just in case I didn't get any bag during my slot. She was so extremely happy for me and totally share my joy for this wonderful score!

I then waited with her for her SA to be ready after I have made my payment. Her appointment was delayed to 5.30pm. She showed the SA my wishlist that I have given her but unfortunately nothing on the list was offered. An etoupe boldie and a malachite lindy was brought out instead and we kindly declined as we both didn't like any of them.

Thank you so much everyone, especially to those who have contributed your success stories over the years which have helped me so much to fulfill my dream. I hope and wish for the best to all who have yet to realise your dream. Your time will come for sure! [emoji5]

So here you go for pics of the Constance! And the 2 alligator CDCs from FSH. Cheers!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]View attachment 3746746View attachment 3746760View attachment 3746766View attachment 3746772
Congrats! Your upbeat energy and your friend's energy brought you luck!!

So here you go for pics of the Constance! And the 2 alligator CDCs from FSH. Cheers!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]View attachment 3746746View attachment 3746760View attachment 3746766View attachment 3746772
Congrats! Looks like a large stock of red bags is still going around since i got my rouge grenat in may.

Congratulations! What a lovely story and thank you for taking the time to write it all down :smile: I and I'm sure many others love reading all about these experiences.

Wish me all the luck in the world guys! 2nd day in Paris and at FSH this morning (after going to Sevres yesterday afternoon).

My sweet bf has gone out to help me queue since 3 am. And even at 3, he said there were already 6 people in front of him at the front entrance and 6 more at the side entrance. He chose to queue at the front door. The whole 6 people came from the same family / group and they definitely are the infamous resellers. Since my bf could understand the language they speak, he said they were arguing loudly and aggressively among each other because someone apparently accused someone else of selling his spots to more people than he had reported back and kept some of the money for himself.

My bf also overheard that one female reseller already mentioned she is selling her spot to a few people. I knew this kinda thing would happen but it still pisses me off so much. I'm ok with one-to-one spot swap but it's just so unacceptable when a group of people want to take the spot of one reseller. As I'm typing, they are cruising the line to find customers...

It's now 8 am in Paris. 2.5 hours more. :graucho:

Wish me all the luck in the world guys! 2nd day in Paris and at FSH this morning (after going to Sevres yesterday afternoon).

My sweet bf has gone out to help me queue since 3 am. And even at 3, he said there were already 6 people in front of him at the front entrance and 6 more at the side entrance. He chose to queue at the front door. The whole 6 people came from the same family / group and they definitely are the infamous resellers. Since my bf could understand the language they speak, he said they were arguing loudly and aggressively among each other because someone apparently accused someone else of selling his spots to more people than he had reported back and kept some of the money for himself.

My bf also overheard that one female reseller already mentioned she is selling her spot to a few people. I knew this kinda thing would happen but it still pisses me off so much. I'm ok with one-to-one spot swap but it's just so unacceptable when a group of people want to take the spot of one reseller. As I'm typing, they are cruising the line to find customers...

I wish you luck and I hope you get the bag of your dreams!

The store will be opening soon. I applaud you. I'm still in Paris but I couldn't do that line. I'm so glad I didn't have to. Good luck today.