Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
Dear: May I ask when you were last there? I thought C is super hard to get even at FSH, I rarely see anyone posting about getting a C here, even if there are posts, people got them at the airport. She offer you a C even before you ask? I do feel that they have the if you don't ask, I won't tell you policy, like if you ask for K, they will only check K, they won't check for b or other bags. I love the C, but afraid to ask for wasting my chance. I feel like if I ask for B/K/C all at once, the SA would feel that I am not sincere, and wouldn't offer even if they had one.

I did see several constance on display when I was there this February, but I thought display wasn't for sell, so I didn't ask.

See my post above. I had a similar experience. Last fall.

I was there the same time as PBP. I experienced the same thing too.. My SA offered the C without me asking.

I think, at FSH, it really comes down to the right SA. Some will not give you the time of day, while others really try to find something.

I've had a prearranged appointment with an SA I've worked with before and didn't have any luck. Eventually found something with another SA.

I feel the production for Constances has definitely stepped up, corresponding to increase demand. I wouldn't be able to comment on the chances of being offered one compared to a B to K though, as a new customer. I also feel they still have far fewer in number compared to the other 2 styles, this seems to be in agreement to what the SMs, SAs, and leather managers say to me, including my FSH SA.

Our flight is today , we are at the airport right now, DH woke me up early today and said this is your last chance if you want ,you better be first in line, jumped out of bed and got ready I'm glad I already pack our stuff... got in line @7:20 6 people ahead of me..

DH and I was served immediately ... I think this trip was not meant to be... SA said she even checked different sizes but apparently there's nothing... that I want ..

so far it work out well cause after we got back to the hotel I got a text that our shuttle going back to the airport is waiting for us...

Our flight is today , we are at the airport right now, DH woke me up early today and said this is your last chance if you want ,you better be first in line, jumped out of bed and got ready I'm glad I already pack our stuff... got in line @7:20 6 people ahead of me..

DH and I was served immediately ... I think this trip was not meant to be... SA said she even checked different sizes but apparently there's nothing... that I want ..

so far it work out well cause after we got back to the hotel I got a text that our shuttle going back to the airport is waiting for us...

He's so sweet to have done that! I love your attitude and will remember it when I'm there next week. Safe travels home!

You're already a winner
Super encouraging supportive dh
That's the best bonus
Your next bag will come
Cheers

You're already a winner
Super encouraging supportive dh
That's the best bonus
Your next bag will come
Cheers

Thank you [emoji4]

I didn't expect that he would do that.. supporting my craziness even thou he told me from the beginning he would never step in that store after hearing all the stories here at the purseforum..[emoji51]

Thank you [emoji4]

I didn't expect that he would do that.. supporting my craziness even thou he told me from the beginning he would never step in that store after hearing all the stories here at the purseforum..[emoji51]

There's always next time! I'm trying to get more info as my trip is approaching (March 30th) and like you I'm prepared for the "no bags".
This time did you just mentioned neutral colors or you were more specific? Did the SA mention colors in stock? Was she the same SA as the other day?

Thanks for all your help and have a safe trip!

Oh your DH is so nice! Great that he is supportive after what he has seen so far. Safe trip home!

Safe travel!

Reactions: mcpro