IMG_2378.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_2382.jpg
    IMG_2382.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_2385.jpg
    IMG_2385.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 200
nice haul of little goods and the great bag reveal. sorry that you had such a difficult experience, but hopefully future ones will be even better! glad you were persistent and got what you wanted!

Wonderful bag in both nice colour and leather.
Have you thought about your next birthday or special event present ?
You could, for instance, choose an Evelyne in RH and use the canvas strap for your Kelly.....
It could be quicker than ordering a canvas strap and you would have another H bag.....
:smile:
As for now, congrats on your stunning bag and happy birthday to you!

Now THAT is a wonderful suggestion for a gorgeous Kelly!

Looks like I need to get a matching Evelyne for ever Kelly I would like to use as a cross shoulder bag!

Now THAT is a wonderful suggestion for a gorgeous Kelly!

Looks like I need to get a matching Evelyne for ever Kelly I would like to use as a cross shoulder bag!

I already ordered a canvas strap at my local store. They told me that they will do their very best to get it but it probably would take some time.
I also considered searching for a evelyn in rouge H.. is the strap of the evelyn longer than the one you can usually order for your kelly??

Wonderful bag in both nice colour and leather.
Have you thought about your next birthday or special event present ?
You could, for instance, choose an Evelyne in RH and use the canvas strap for your Kelly.....
It could be quicker than ordering a canvas strap and you would have another H bag.....
:smile:
As for now, congrats on your stunning bag and happy birthday to you!

I already ordered a canvas strap at my local store. They told me that they will do their very best to get it but it probably would take some time.
I also considered searching for a evelyn in rouge H.. is the strap of the evelyn longer than the one you can usually order for your kelly??