paris speedy cube 30 purse liner- galliera pm 2

einnamarie421

Mar 8, 2009
someone please suggest the proper size purse liner for a couple of my bags.
i just ordered from purse to go the extra jumbo for my galliera pm. the inside of this bag is rediculous, i wish it was darker because i am not a dainty girl. i like to get dirty! i got the galliera about a year ago and it just kinda sits in my room unused.

i also picked up the speedy cube 30 and it is pretty big inside. what size of a purse to go should i be ordering for that bag? also, is the galliera always going to be available forever?!

anyways, i am happy i am not alone with my very strange louis vuitton obsession. i live in an area where granola and hemp seed muffins are the latest trend.... not louis vuitton. you all understand me, right?!! :smile:

I use the jumbo size 'Purse-to-go' in both of my Watercolor Speedies 35. I find it useful even though it's a little too narrow.

I also have the Paris Speedy Cube and the jumbo size 'Purse-to-go' fits perfectly fine in the bag.

HTH. :flowers:

someone please suggest the proper size purse liner for a couple of my bags.
i just ordered from purse to go the extra jumbo for my galliera pm. the inside of this bag is rediculous, i wish it was darker because i am not a dainty girl. i like to get dirty! i got the galliera about a year ago and it just kinda sits in my room unused.

i also picked up the speedy cube 30 and it is pretty big inside. what size of a purse to go should i be ordering for that bag? also, is the galliera always going to be available forever?!

anyways, i am happy i am not alone with my very strange louis vuitton obsession. i live in an area where granola and hemp seed muffins are the latest trend.... not louis vuitton. you all understand me, right?!! :smile:

:yahoo: Ok that cracks me up - I new where you lived before I saw who you are where you are from!

Thought I would respond -though I know nothing about purse fillers!

The jumbo Purse To Go liner is the size I use for my Galliera PM. The extra jumbo is too big - you can fold it to big inside, but it's too high as it covers the magnetic closure.
I'm not sure if the Galliera will be available forever. It's a new model that came out last March/April.