Paris shopping - 1 birkin per passport?!

NewBVfan

~Hermes lover~
O.G.
Jul 14, 2009
Hi all,

Again, I'm planning my trip to Paris.

I read somewhere on tpf that FSH (and George V together) will only sell one birkin per passport. Is this true?

I plan to get two birkins (diff. sizes) in this trip and I had never been to Paris H before. Help me!!!

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

Yes the allow you one Birkin per person. But not sure if that is per passport. I doubt it.
You can however purchase a Birkin and a Kelly or something else. I was there in July and purchased a Birkin, a HAC and a Kelly. No problem. The 24 Faubourg store had the best stock they've had in many years. Tons of selection, colors and choice.
Don't forget to get your sales tax refund at the airport!

From what I have read, it is 1 style of any bag per passport and yes they record your passport number for the tax refund. What other posters have said is to buy 1 bag at FSH and another one at George V. You can ask the SA to sell you two Birkins but they must get approval from their sales manager. Good luck.

Thanks!

I'll be in Paris for 6 days. Does anyone know if I can buy one birkin 35 on Tuesday and then buy another birkin (perhaps shoulder birkin or birkin 30) on Thurs / Fri?

Will that be more possible?

There are 3 h stores in Paris so why not try all? The smallest is at the Hilton Paris near the Eiffel tower but was also my favorite. You can also try travelling to some of the other stores as day trips.

hey ya! It is 1 passport per birkin per year as well. But if... you dont do the tax refund and if you have double nationality which means 2 passport... you can get 2. Or you can ask your friend or family to order 1 for you! I ordered 1 birkin 30 and just recived it yesterday...so happy!!! Good Luck to your trip!!! Have a great holiday in Paris!!!

I was told by a lovely SA at George V that while there was a 3rd location, that had closed for a while. They are thinking of a new boutique on the Left Bank, but that development seems to have been put on hold.

hi there, would anyone know if there are stock of the JPG II in PARIS? im going there next week, or can anyone give me a good s.a that i can call and ask in paris? or anywhere in europe? thanks:biggrin: