Paris Questions

It's true. I guess I'll take My Black Box Kelly. Should I take my receipt along with me (just in case)

I also hear that if you have a Kelly in hand they will offer you a Birkin. I wonder if that myth holds any truth?

It's true. I guess I'll take My Black Box Kelly. Should I take my receipt along with me (just in case)

I also hear that if you have a Kelly in hand they will offer you a Birkin. I wonder if that myth holds any truth?

Well...I was in Paris w/ Kelly during a Birkin drought...hoping for November downpours!

Okay..... now outfits. Will I need a winter coat? Give me any excuse to go shopping! <~Shallow!

We have already had ground frosts in England so take you coat! Paris weather is much the same.

Ok

When are we gonna get another thread of pics of what your gonna wear????
Like wot love my life did
:graucho:

I think its fantastic your having this amazing Birthday treat
:party:

If you take a copy of your receipt, that should be fine, but you probably won't be needing it. Though better safe than sorry.

About the Kelly-in-hand myth: sadly, it's just a myth. I've seen people carrying Chloe, Balenciaga, even nylon Prada buying birkins. But I have also seen them refuse to sell birkins and kellys to people already carrying birkins and kellys. The only factor you have to worry about is if they will have any in stock when you're there.