Paris or London?

Zgm2200

Feb 1, 2019
Hello guys. I am living in Denmark and I am planning to go to either Paris or London for purchasing my first Goyard saint Louis PM in navy. I just wanted to know which city is cheapest? Paris or London?
Thanks in advance.

I'd assume Paris is cheaper, most designer handbags seem to be cheaper in euro compared to pounds or dollars, but I don't know fore sure about this particular brands pricing.

Thanks for replying :smile:
Does anyone know about the pricing in Paris and London? Then I can convert to Danish kroner to see which city is the cheapest. I can't find any pricelist on the internet. So annoying...

It’s only like $50 cheaper in Paris than in London. I’m talking USD. If I were you, I’d plan my trip based on the place I wanted to visit because the price difference isn’t significant between those two places.
Thank you very much. I have already booked a trip to London in June. No need to go to Paris

Fp
It’ll be either the sky blue or yellow St. Louis in the pm size. I have a grey one and love that it goes with everything, but now I want a pop of color. What about you?
Sky blue is so a beautiful color.
I am thinking a navy blue for myself and I am going to buy a green st louis PM size for my sister as a gift