Paris now an astronaut?

purplekitty

Certified bag addict
Mar 31, 2006
EXCLUSIVE: PARIS A REAL SPACE CADET
EXCLUSIVE She'll go into orbit on Branson rocket*
By Michael Duffy
PARIS Hilton is joining the 70-mile high club... by blasting into space on board Virgin's Enterprise rocket.

The blonde socialite has paid £108,000 for the trip on tycoon Sir Richard Branson's shuttle, which hasn't even been built yet.

Despite being the ultimate thrill for the ultra-rich, the lack of facilities may shock the heiress to the Hilton hotel empire.

Every passenger will be required to wear a NAPPY as there are no toilets on board the spaceship.

Passengers must also learn to endure immense G-forces as the rocket hits 3,000mph - faster than a bullet - before experiencing weightlessness for five minutes.

A source close to Paris said: "She was a fan of the Star Wars films and the idea of blasting into space thrills her, but I don't think she's done the research - the reality may not be her idea of fun."

Virgin Galactic will be the first company to offer regular commercial space flights from their US base in the Mojave desert.

Sir Richard plans to take off on the first tourist flight, scheduled for 2009, which will carry six passengers 70 miles above Earth. Star Trek's William Shatner, model Kate Moss and Alien actress Sigourney Weaver are among 161 people who have paid deposits totalling £8million.

A Virgin spokesman said: "You'll literally be out of this world."
*source: sundaymirror.co.uk*

1. thats cheap for something thats soo once in a lifetime
2. they prolly wont let her go up, just like they wouldnt let lance bass go after he trained for it and everything
3. does she KNOW how she'll have to use the potty?
4. i dont think they have filet mignon there... more like filet milkshake style haha

but good for her if it goes through i think it would be an amazing experience.. but id be soo scared!