Paris New York Wallet

$675 plus $25 flat rate shipping (Fedex air). No tax unless there is a boutique in your state. But I could be wrong about the tax thing; it's the first time I have actually ordered from a boutique versus department store! Best to inquire with the s/a about tax.

As of this past Sunday, there were 17 PNY wallets available in the United States but I'm not sure about the distribution of colors.

Do you know if they have other black on in stock?

This is in the boutique and not in department stores right? I'm heading to Florida and was wondering if they can have one transfer there for me or something?

Do you know if they have other black on in stock?

This is in the boutique and not in department stores right? I'm heading to Florida and was wondering if they can have one transfer there for me or something?

Yes, the boutique and definitely more black. You should contact that boutique in FL before you go and try to have one reserved for you.

For those who have this wallet, is the distressed lambskin hard to maintain? I'd wanted this wallet awhile ago and thought it was sold out. I would love to get it, but if it is too delicate, it probably isn't a good choice for me.

It's not distressed lambskin, it's calfskin, and super easy to maintain. I use baby wipes or leather wipes to wipe it down after use. The inside is a smooth, soft leather that I believe is lambskin and will show creases and lines from credit cards pressing on the leather. With all of my long wallets, I always put my checkbook and register in the slots between the credit card holder and change purse side so when the wallet is closed, the cards aren't pressing on the leather, marking up the opposite side. Or you can use the cardboard protective piece that comes with the wallet. Despite the softness of the inside leather, a baby wipe, leather wipe or apple conditioner will not harm it at all.