Paris New York Wallet

Lucky You!! I called the Chanel 800 number over a month ago looking for that wallet and never received a call from any of the Chanel stores. I figured they were all sold out. I'm sure they are sold out now, but will try my luck tomorrow ... Thanks for the info!

Wow, that's a beautiful wallet! Love it! Which SA do you work with at the Chanel boutique at Tysons? I haven't found anyone that I'm particular fond of yet. I guess I prefer NM.

Monica/Swanky- It is the best wallet- I was inspired by your pics on the ref thread as well..She is a keeper..

Lulilu- Tysons did not have the dark white, but somewhere in Chanel company they had Bronze,White and black avail..
Gators- I dealt with Farrah this time, but usually I deal with Indra and Jonathan..there is a new girl there.. She was my SA at the Versace Shop for the longest time. She had been working at Verace in Tysons I would have to say for more than 10 years-She was manager there. Now she is at Chanel, I seen her when I went in on Sun. I told her I would work with her from now on, but damn I can not remeber her name !!
I hope all who wants one gets it.. This is a great wallet If you call Tysons tell them Toni sent you.. I was teased before about buying that belt and then I posted it on here and they got alot of calls looking for that belt.. I was asked how many people do you know....lots, lots, lots and lots of new good friends from this forum..