Paris New York Shoe Bag

has anyone seen/tried on this bag?

attachment.php

i love the PNY line and found this one but have never seen it IRL. i'm puzzled why it's called a shoe bag (the dimensions are a normal tote size) and also what the heck this is:

attachment.php

The multi colored thing is like a dustbag. It is ugly, isn't it? I just saw a PNY rolling luggage bag at Saks today -- it came with the same cover/protector.

so you're supposed to use the cover instead of a dustbag? i guess if it's considered luggage, perhaps you use the cover when traveling? i'm confused because the SA described it as a tote, not as luggage (i only learned it was intended for shoes when i found the PNY thread). what to do, what to do...

the SA was pretty clueless -- she thought the ugly bag was some kind of an insert. i'm so glad i have you guys!

btw, i know it's a longshot (but i'm kinda on a roll), but has anyone seen a PNY wallet anywhere??

the SA was pretty clueless -- she thought the ugly bag was some kind of an insert. i'm so glad i have you guys!

btw, i know it's a longshot (but i'm kinda on a roll), but has anyone seen a PNY wallet anywhere??

Try calling the Las Vegas or New York boutiques. Regardless of which one.... I bet there is one still floating around out there for you. Any SA can do a search for you. Good luck!