Paris -- lots of unexpected

luvpurse

H fever!!!
O.G.
Jun 3, 2006
Hi there, greeting from Paris. Today is my first day to FSH after over a year since my last time visiting. I went there with the hope that I can place SO like the last few times that I did (not in Jan though). However, my SA told me that they have changed the policy and they no longer have SO anymore!!! I was shocked. Is this true? They told me there are just too many bags holding and waiting for customers to pick up. So they will just tell what they have on that day. Also they say that they will focus more on local customers.

Is this an old info? I haven't been on TPF for a while (sorry!) If it's new, I hope you find it useful. :smile:

Now moving on to the next unexpected. As I walked into the store, I walked right to a shawl section since shawl is one of my favorite. I can't believe I see a few colorway of this shawl (sorry I can't remember the name). I saw the beige, yellow and this blue. I tried on yellow and blue and wow, the blue one just hit me!! Though I already had this patter in red/gray/black, I can't resist this. So I decide to take it. Yayyyy!!

Then I walked to the bag section. My SA greeted me that asked what do I need. I told her I'm looking for Kelly in 28. She checked the computer and told me there is one, black Togo in Gold buckle. Since I'm always a palladium girl, I didn't bother to check it out. However, after sitting down and chit chat with my SA, out of the blue, I just asked her if I can see the bag. She brought out the bag. To my surprise, I love it!!! I think black does go well with gold hardware. It looks very classic and timeless. My head kept thinking this is great, such a worry-free bag!!

So anyhow, I can't believe I end up with the shawl and a bag. This makes me confirm my belief that with Hermes, if it meant to be yours, it meant to be yours.

So here are the pix. :biggrin:

CAD60A75-00B5-4F18-A547-B92CD0E4602B-6325-0000052FACF1C313.jpg

502CEC7B-9C3A-4C2B-9648-C83B9F01DF68-6325-0000052FB11CF8FD.jpg