Paris loot!

medusa2020

H-appy
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Hello ladies & gentlemen, I'm back from Paris this morning. I want to share my loot with my fellow tpf-ers, here's a picture taken with my macbook, I must apologize for the quality. I had a great time first in Vienna, then Venice & finally in Paris. I will post clearer pictures when I get my memory cards back from the shop this evening.

Attachments

• Photo 28.jpg
    Photo 28.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 166
MEDUSA: Are you crazy or evil?! :wtf:You can't just post a picture like this and then leave me hanging!!! How am I supposed to sleep tonight imagining what's inside that mountain of boxes!!! :hysteric:Have you no mercy woman?!:cursing:

They are Rouge Garrance Clemence Evelyne 2 PM, Rose Ikebana, the 2 Bolduc Carre twillys, a constance gold HW belt in reversible Taurillon Gaucho/Vache liegee in ebene & the black box kelly 25 GH. I know I just got the black box Ph kelly 28 but when I saw her sitting there, she called to me & said, "Choose me, love me...." & I had to bring her home...LOL

There were Lindys galore in all colors imaginable but not croc, there were kelly wallets in brown(?) box, grey croc with diamonds, I was looking for a chevre trifold bearn, they only had them in epsom. There were CDC bracelets in havanne croc with GH, fauve alligator with GH, I tried them on but I really wanted one in box GH. I played with KPs in havanne evergrain PH, Gold swift PH,Havanne Swift GH, Parchmein Swift PH,rose dragee swift PH, also kelly 28 togos PH in gold. There were kelly elongues in orange swift, rose dragee,parchmein. I saw a lady purchase a cognac ostrich 30 PH, another a white swift, olive canvas birkin 30, there was a white clemence 35 birkin available.