Paris loot!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
That is one amazing haul from Paris! congratulations! And thank you for sharing your pics! Just beautiful!

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
There were Lindys galore in all colors imaginable but not croc, there were kelly wallets in brown(?) box, grey croc with diamonds, I was looking for a chevre trifold bearn, they only had them in epsom. There were CDC bracelets in havanne croc with GH, fauve alligator with GH, I tried them on but I really wanted one in box GH. I played with KPs in havanne evergrain PH, Gold swift PH,Havanne Swift GH, Parchmein Swift PH,rose dragee swift PH, also kelly 28 togos PH in gold. There were kelly elongues in orange swift, rose dragee,parchmein. I saw a lady purchase a cognac ostrich 30 PH, another a white swift, olive canvas birkin 30, there was a white clemence 35 birkin available.
OMG!!! LOL...we may have been in the store at the same time... Saw 35 cm white clemence birkin, 35 cm white/toile combo birkin, and 40 cm black birkins being "considered"...and an ostrich on the front table...but that was earlier in the day...

Congratulations on your fabulous goodies!!!

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
ohhhh...was there a raisin lindy by chance? :girlsigh:

your loot is amazing!!! I can see how the Kelly was telling you to love her and take her home :yahoo:
LOL...yes...I gave it a whirl...cannot recall if a 30 or 34...but thinking 30...

PennyD2911

O.G.
Oct 14, 2006
MAJOR congrats medusa!!!!
Beautiful Kelly and I love the H belt!!! Everything is just gorgy :smile:
Enjoy~~

CynthiaNYC

Mar 2, 2007
Wowwoowwwwoooww!!! What a HAUL!! :tup: Gorgeous goodies, I'd say you made the most of your trip to Paris! Congatulations, all of your newfound treasures are just beautiful.

medusa2020

H-appy
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Thanks Rosemary,guccisima,HauteCouturess,Ghost55,fromparis,jag,SCL,Mree43,PennyD2911,CynthiaNYC,elizabethk,MsReya!

transcendent1,I was hoping that they'd have a trifold bearn for me, was hoping small leather goods would be easier to come by but it was not to be. I shall have to try our regional stores.

SCL we could have been at the store at the same time, I could probably recognise bags that passed by, which one were you? I was horribly shameless,actually was at the store several times each day that I was there, I got to admire the lovely bags carried by the H-lovers,from my observation matte havanne with gh was the most popular exotic, then there was shiny black croc 28 kelly, black 35 clemence ph birkin, orange 32 kellys with gh in chevre & clemence....

medusa2020

H-appy
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Thanks MrsS! I love the kelly in the window, I am a closet animal-print lover but IRL could never bring myself to wear animal-print out the house.Sigh......