Paris loot!

Thanks Nola,this is my first Evelyne, I had wanted the GM but the SA said that the PM suits me better, can't wait to try it but am too jet-lagged today to switch purses, I do love the kelly though, I find the 28 too big for dinner-parties, so the 25 should work out perfectly.

medusa2020, good to see you back safely. And what a shopping trip it has been. The bags are gorgeous, cant wait for some action shots from you. Black Box Kelly is beautiful and Rouge G Evelyn is stunning, more pics please. Do share some of the holiday shots too! Congrats on the wonderful buys!!

p/s the Lindys there sound dreamy! And is that a baby grand in the background of your pic?

ms piggy thanks! That's a 5'6" grand, do you play? Shall try to post some holiday pics when I get my memory cards back, I went by the shop & they said maybe tonight they should get them done, I am just learning how to minimize the files to attach let's see how they turn out, my 13 yr old Macbook wiz is asleep.

Attachments

• P1000535.jpg
    P1000535.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 73
  • P1000537.jpg
    P1000537.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 85
  • P1000538.jpg
    P1000538.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 72
  • P1000539.jpg
    P1000539.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 79
  • P1000540.jpg
    P1000540.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 68
I used to play the piano growing up but have since returned all I've learned to my teacher. :shame:

Oh, DH would love this pic, he is a HUGE fan of macaroons (lol, he's the one with the sweet tooth! And that guy actually hand carried a freshly made box back from Zurich) :heart: So off to Paris we go to get H for me, and macaroons for DH! :graucho:

Thanks for the pics, more pls? :yes:

macaroons.jpg

medusa - great pictures! and my oh my, what an amazing loot you got!! i'm glad you posted a quick reveal because i wouldve been quite antsy all night. LOVE the kelly, such a classic!

Congratulations, medusa! That is some serious shopping you did there! You must have had a fab time in Paris. :yahoo:Sorry that you couldn't find the bracelet ... I wonder why???:sad:Can't wait to see more pictures. :flowers:

yay, I was blinded by all the orange on the page 1 :excl: and now I can see :blink: somewhat. Congratulations! Gorgeous loot, all of it :tup:. Your Paris trip sounds like a lot of fun, glad you enjoyed it.