Paris loot!

medusa2020

H-appy
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Thanks Nola,this is my first Evelyne, I had wanted the GM but the SA said that the PM suits me better, can't wait to try it but am too jet-lagged today to switch purses, I do love the kelly though, I find the 28 too big for dinner-parties, so the 25 should work out perfectly.

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
medusa2020, good to see you back safely. And what a shopping trip it has been. The bags are gorgeous, cant wait for some action shots from you. Black Box Kelly is beautiful and Rouge G Evelyn is stunning, more pics please. Do share some of the holiday shots too! Congrats on the wonderful buys!!

p/s the Lindys there sound dreamy! And is that a baby grand in the background of your pic?

medusa2020

H-appy
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
ms piggy thanks! That's a 5'6" grand, do you play? Shall try to post some holiday pics when I get my memory cards back, I went by the shop & they said maybe tonight they should get them done, I am just learning how to minimize the files to attach let's see how they turn out, my 13 yr old Macbook wiz is asleep.

Attachments

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
I used to play the piano growing up but have since returned all I've learned to my teacher. :shame:

Oh, DH would love this pic, he is a HUGE fan of macaroons (lol, he's the one with the sweet tooth! And that guy actually hand carried a freshly made box back from Zurich) :heart: So off to Paris we go to get H for me, and macaroons for DH! :graucho:

Thanks for the pics, more pls? :yes:

medusa2020

H-appy
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
ms piggy, I will post more pics from the other memory cards, the photoshop returned me only this one with limited pics, I have just learnt how to blur out faces, yippee!

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
ms piggy, I will post more pics from the other memory cards, the photoshop returned me only this one with limited pics, I have just learnt how to blur out faces, yippee!
Great, going for dinner now. Looking forward to more pics later! :P

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
Congratulations, medusa! That is some serious shopping you did there! You must have had a fab time in Paris. :yahoo:Sorry that you couldn't find the bracelet ... I wonder why???:sad:Can't wait to see more pictures. :flowers:

medusa2020

H-appy
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Thanks Shari, mello_yello_jen,mrsS!
ms piggy, mrsS the photoshop called & said for me to pick up only tomorrow, I shall post more pics then.....

Aminamina

George CortinaAah
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
yay, I was blinded by all the orange on the page 1 :excl: and now I can see :blink: somewhat. Congratulations! Gorgeous loot, all of it :tup:. Your Paris trip sounds like a lot of fun, glad you enjoyed it.