Paris Is Rubbing Off...

1. [​IMG]

:blink: :blink: :blink: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :lol:

2. :blink::roflmfao::roflmfao: the funny thing is i thought you meant someone is rubbing off paris's boob in the first pic i had to do a double take to realize it was nicki lol but then again i have been up since 6 so i'm shutting down :yes:

3. dittoooo :yes: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

4. she looks COMPLETELY inebriated, I bet she's mortified by those photos!
    I'd be!!!

5. Haha, my brain went through the same process :P Its 3am over here, I need to go to bed.

6. Very classy :blink: N this whole time I thought she was the "good" one :cry:

7. i thought Nicky is the good one too....:lol:

8. nicky is actually the wilder, she just stays low key in the press and doesn't court fame.

9. that's exactly what i thought too...i almost feel bad for her. i *hate* drunk pictures...my friends all know that on the rare rare occasions i have more than three drinks there are NO cameras allowed. heh. soooo glad i'm not a celebrity.

10. Wow. The sad part is, we've all probably been that trashed, but there wasn't any papparazzi around and it didn't end up being posted it on every blog site :lol: :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice