PARIS,in which shop do I have the best chances to find old hardware DAMIER PAP' ?

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
OK now that my trip to paris is approaching.....soon very soon.......I will finally be able to purchase my long desired Papillon damier 30.:heart:
In which boutique do you think I would have the most chances to ask -and hopefully- find one with old hardware ????
I am so upset they changed the buckles.
In the past, I have only been to the St Germain-which I liked- and Galeries Lafayettes shops. You might just say "try them all !!!"

Hmm.. i would say try them all its a good excuse to check all LV boutiques in Paris lol

I would definitly recommend Champs Elysees and Avenue Montaigne boutique. Have fun in Paris :smile: When are you going??

L'Occasserie is a consignment shop in Paris in the 16th. They regularly carry vintage Louis Vuitton. I'm not sure if they have the Papillon, but it's worth a try to ask. They can be a bit mean if you don't speak French and aren't sure of what you want thought :shame:

Thanks for the address Poufiasse.

Also; do you think it's OK to ask the SA to go and check out all the Pap in their back room ?
I mean, I don't know how the bags are wrapped there but can they see the datecode from the outside (reference or box...) ? Or would it be too much of a hassle ?
BTW anyone knows when exactly this year they changed the hardware ?
many questions I know......but thanks in advance !