PARIS,in which shop do I have the best chances to find old hardware DAMIER PAP' ?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK now that my trip to paris is approaching.....soon very soon.......I will finally be able to purchase my long desired Papillon damier 30.:heart:
    In which boutique do you think I would have the most chances to ask -and hopefully- find one with old hardware ????
    I am so upset they changed the buckles.
    In the past, I have only been to the St Germain-which I liked- and Galeries Lafayettes shops. You might just say "try them all !!!"

2. Hmm.. i would say try them all its a good excuse to check all LV boutiques in Paris lol

I would definitly recommend Champs Elysees and Avenue Montaigne boutique. Have fun in Paris :smile: When are you going??

3. L'Occasserie is a consignment shop in Paris in the 16th. They regularly carry vintage Louis Vuitton. I'm not sure if they have the Papillon, but it's worth a try to ask. They can be a bit mean if you don't speak French and aren't sure of what you want thought :shame:

4. Maybe Saint-Germain because it's not soo crowded. Try them all and have good fun!!!

5. Thanks for the address Poufiasse.

Also; do you think it's OK to ask the SA to go and check out all the Pap in their back room ?
    I mean, I don't know how the bags are wrapped there but can they see the datecode from the outside (reference or box...) ? Or would it be too much of a hassle ?
    BTW anyone knows when exactly this year they changed the hardware ?
    many questions I know......but thanks in advance !