**Paris Hotels & Hermes Shopping!!

NewBVfan

~Hermes lover~
O.G.
Jul 14, 2009
Hi all,

I'm planning a trip to FSH in late Nov:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:. Now I'm in search of a hotel. Can you please recommend me a nice but cheap hotel w/in walking distance to FSH?

Thank you very very very much in advance!!!!!!!!!!

I promise I'll give all the reveals and updates from FSH!!! ;)

I always stay at Le 123 Hotel. It is right on FSN, in fact the address is 123 FSN. Small boutique hotel, great price, and great location.
My other hotel is the LE H Hotel, also very close to the 123 and walking distance to the Hermes store. You can make reservations for LE H HOTEL on www.tablethotels.com

Good luck!

Waldorf Madeleine Paris
www.hotelwaldorfmadeleine.com Nearby the luxury stores district Official website. Get 45% off.

We stopped over last year during the slightly off season.
Pleasantly surprised.
:idea:
Maybe you should inquire indirectly to find out if there is a slow week/weekend.
Bon chance: can't wait to see your new acquisitions!

We just got back from Paris and stayed at Chateau Frontenac. It is a moderately priced hotel (about 250 euro) that has a pretty good size room and nice view of the Eiffel Tower. It is about a block away from the George V store; and about 15 mins walk to FSH. It is in a great little neighborhood on a quaint street-Rue de Charron.

Reactions: Steviej
Hi ladies,

Will be in Paris 23 24 25 26th Sept

Please tell me which hotel you have stayed at and experiences.

I am confused between Sofitel Faubourg and Napolean Hotel (which is near the arc de triomphe)

I know Sofitel is nearer to H and Chanel stores, but I like to walk around at night with DH, and think that Champs area is nice and lively.

What do you all suggest?

I stayed at Warwick champ elysees , rue de berri in Jan 09. a stone throw to LV, cartier etc.... love that area.......it's not far from George V H

We stayed at the Sofitel and the Arc was a quick ride on the subway. I liked the area where the Sofitel was located because traffic is not allowed through that street so it stays pretty quiet. Also policemen are always on guard.

A "cheap" alternative is the Best Western Opera Richepanse which is literally 5 minute walk from FSH. It is part of the Best Western Deluxe, so slightly better than the typical best western places.