Paris Hiltons Song

1. Have u guys heard it? i just did recetntly and im embaressed to admit this but i REALLY like it!!! like really really!!!

ahhhh sooo ashamed :amazed:

2. ok i dont' like paris but i think her song is 'not so bad', considering it's her! when i first heard it i didn't think it was her at all. the beat is similar to gwen but the voice wasn't gwen and i wonder for a couple days who it was but i heard it on E! that it was paris. shocker! honestly the song is not bad. good for her.

3. I thought it was gwen tooo!!!!

4. I'm sad to admit that I like her new song too. :shame: It has a good beat to it and it's constantly in my head these days because the radio stations overplayed that song alot.

5. i loooooove paris. hahaha

i looooooooooove her song.

but i liked Screwed better. it was more...dance-y.

6. i also thought it was Gwen Stefani at first. its quite a catchy tune. but i wonder if its really her voice or at least a huge percentage of the sound comes from her throat :hrmm:

7. Isnt that the UB40 rip of tune?

8. What can you say...she has the right people behind her...and it is pretty good. Give credit where credit is due!

9. I don't particularly like the song, but I will admit that it is much better than I expected! I thought it would truly be a trainwreck!

10. Yeah Screwed is the first one I heard & loved it. I like most of her songs her new one I admit is catchy. I don't like Jessica Simpsons new song Public Affair.

11. ew. she can't sing. there isnt a single part in the song where she goes high.

anyone can sing that song

12. LOL...thats probably the easiest song i've heard so far...i agree with aimeezthere isn't a single part in the song where she goes high, everyone can sing like that!!!

13. Her song isn't as bad as I thought it would be. There's a lot of studio add ons and editing still but it turned out okay nevertheless.

14. don't be ashamed! chalk it up to good songwriters and producers. I cringed too when I had to admit I liked "Toxic"!

15. I absolutely can't stand that song!!! It's totally not even her singing it....they've completely altered her voice to make it sound like that. The lyrics suck, the video is a joke and everytime I hear it on the radio I think my ears are gonna start bleeding!!! :sick:

But then again I can't stand Paris so...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice