Books & Music Paris Hiltons Song

Baby Boo

addicted to TPF
O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Have u guys heard it? i just did recetntly and im embaressed to admit this but i REALLY like it!!! like really really!!!

ahhhh sooo ashamed :amazed:

ok i dont' like paris but i think her song is 'not so bad', considering it's her! when i first heard it i didn't think it was her at all. the beat is similar to gwen but the voice wasn't gwen and i wonder for a couple days who it was but i heard it on E! that it was paris. shocker! honestly the song is not bad. good for her.

I'm sad to admit that I like her new song too. :shame: It has a good beat to it and it's constantly in my head these days because the radio stations overplayed that song alot.

i also thought it was Gwen Stefani at first. its quite a catchy tune. but i wonder if its really her voice or at least a huge percentage of the sound comes from her throat :hrmm:

LOL...thats probably the easiest song i've heard so far...i agree with aimeezthere isn't a single part in the song where she goes high, everyone can sing like that!!!

I absolutely can't stand that song!!! It's totally not even her singing it....they've completely altered her voice to make it sound like that. The lyrics suck, the video is a joke and everytime I hear it on the radio I think my ears are gonna start bleeding!!! :sick:

But then again I can't stand Paris so...