Paris Hilton's music video

1. i didn't like it...

2. Trainwreck.

3. oh and remember that janet jackson video with her in jeans and a tank top and a hot guy on a beach, and that britney video. i think its cheesy and slutty, kind of like her. ;)

4. Booooooring! I'm so mad because they showed parts of this on "Best Week Ever" and now the song is sort of stuck in my head even though I think it sucks. Waah.

5. Soooo bad

6. Wow!!! that's a long Guess commercial.

7. Same director for all of them; Janet, Britney, and Chris Isaac.

8. I thought she was going to make love to that palm tree. For Paris it is just more of the same.

9. That is a second-rate video. BORING! At least Britney's and Janet's had something going on.

10. It looks like they used the same beach and everything. I love the video for Wicked Game. One of the sexiest music videos of all time. This piece of crap on the other hand...

11. Barf, barf, barf...:yucky:

12. hmmm, i wonder whats next for Paris.... i caught the end of her music clip the other night and almost threw up! its not my cup of tea at all! i think she should stick to what she does best... nothing!

13. Oh yes because heavy eye make up on the beach and molesting palm trees are just oh so [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice