Paris Hilton's Fake LV - my quotes in Newspaper

You know what I think about that. I could be wrong. When I was younger, long time ago and was modelling and also at uni, I love attention so much ( like Paris), I would dance on tabletops at all the nightclubs cause I know the owners and they won't ask me to get off as they want me there because of my pic in magazines and stuff, sorta cheap promo for the club. I would like people to talk controversial stuff about me. I would pull stunts like this (nvr wear a fake tho) so that people would talk about me. And i live on bad stuff, the more bad stuff people talked about me, the happier i get cuz i think that i have the ability to make other girlz jealous enough to care and spit ****. I was bad, Im now a good christian and strive on being nice. So i think she just wants to be talked about, thats why she wore it. Also one thing, everyone said **** about me, they still very much wanna be my friend?????:confused1:

0534950800.jpg

I think she is trying to create controversial topic about herself. She loves to be talked about. This is exactly what she wants. She must be indulging herself reading out forum now....

Perhaps when you are as rich as she is there is no difference between a $20 bag and a $20 000 bag. (I know this is about the suit but she also has fake bags).
In a previous thread someone said that she is quoted as saying something about not caring if it'e real or not - if she likes it she'll buy it.
Like if someone said to me (putting it in terms of what is probably as cheap to me as LV is cheap to her)- you know that shirt is a fake 'Wal Mart' shirt I'd be like - meh - whatever - I like it.
Also - in her book about being an heiress she says that she would never eat cavier because it is so cliche. Gives kind of an idea of her thoughts on money.

Reactions: Vidalita
Perhaps when you are as rich as she is there is no difference between a $20 bag and a $20 000 bag. (I know this is about the suit but she also has fake bags).
In a previous thread someone said that she is quoted as saying something about not caring if it'e real or not - if she likes it she'll buy it.
Like if someone said to me (putting it in terms of what is probably as cheap to me as LV is cheap to her)- you know that shirt is a fake 'Wal Mart' shirt I'd be like - meh - whatever - I like it.
Also - in her book about being an heiress she says that she would never eat cavier because it is so cliche. Gives kind of an idea of her thoughts on money.
I see ur point on the money thing. I guess for those who find it not as valuable wouldnt care if its real or fake... She probably sont think Lv is a luxury good, she just like the designs of the bags shes got...