Paris Hilton's bag on The Simple Life, rop

1. Saw Paris Hilton on The Simple Life wearing an off-white quilted handheld MJ bag. Any clue what it is?

2. Does it come in colors other than black or white?

3. it came in a blue colour too

4. I love Elise Quilted Patent Satchel!!! It's very classy/stylish and light!
    Quilted/Patent Elise comes in Coloa (brown), Midnight (blue), Black, Blush (neutral pink), Chalk (off-white).

Elise's also available in regular calf leather (smooth). Colors include Black, Putty, Butter, Sweet Pea, etc.

Magazines showed Paris Hilton with Midnight & Blush Elise. If I remember correctly, she has Chalk Elise as well.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/celebs-and-mj-accessories-15351.html

5. I don't have it but the white is gorgeous. damn that Paris Hilton!

6. hey i saw that too! she was definitely sporting the quilted elise! agh. it's so gorgeous. :biggrin:

7. Thanks!! Looking thru the celeb pics I think it was the blush color. I love it!! Is that color available anymore?

8. i have the chalk elise and i :heart: it :love::love::love:.

9. i want that bag too! alas, i was only able to get the blush Ursula large bowler from the boutique since they don't have the Elise quilted satchel for this season or fall. but i had to get something in the Blush, like PH.

does anyone know where to find one?

10. Oh Elise it doesn't matter what you say when I pay off my credit card bill today....you will be mine. mine all mine....:whistle:

11. LOL. I am sitting wondering if I am going to start obsessing with this bag!!

Do you guys think of the Elise? Classic? Trendy? Will it look dated in a year?

12. I think the Elise is trendy enough to be a classic or vice versa. IMO it can be worn with jeans or a cute dress. I really, really, really like it. :P

13. i :heart: the elise cuz it's both trendy & classic! much better than the LV alma imo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice