Paris Hilton: There is nothing classier than a Chanel Baseball Cap

1. Come on! Did Chanel even make this P.O.S. - it reminds me of the crappy LV monograms visors they sell on Canal St.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Never seen these.....

3. She looks hideous in those sunglasses. The hat is :sick: even if it was made by Chanel.

4. PH is ruining logos for me. :sick:

5. i doubt it's real, my SA at gucci said that a girl came in w/ a picture of paris (in a tabloid) in a gucci logo trucker hat and wanted it and, according to her, gucci NEVER made that hat.

6. Damn - I don't find that hard to believe because she has been caught sporting fakes before.

I just don't think Chanel would make something looks like so cheap. What's next a Hermes thong?

7. If a Hermes thong were to ever be made, I SOOOOoooooo would wear one!!! :nuts: ;)

8. LOL about what Megs wrote. I think it looks ugly though

9. Paris Hilton either is ridiculously cheap (ironic given how much $$$ she has) or has some really, really bad stylists. She's been seen toting around some fake Louis Vuittons as well..

10. At first when I read the title to this thread I thought to myself "Paris and classier does not belong in the same sentence." but I'm glad that I clicked on this because this just further proves my thought ;P

11. God lord, she's so annoying!

12. This is another flattering pic of her :P Hey P, whatcha smoking over there?? :Push:

paris-hilton-toking.jpg
  13. Ugly :sad:

14. My personal opinion is that if she doesn't get it for FREE from the designer, she just wears fake, she is one rich cheap wh*re!

15. Those sunglasses make me think of old people sunglasses

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice