Official Paris Hilton Thread

I didn't care for her before but when I met her and she changed my opinions. She was so nice and was a regular person. During the event, they showed her face on the big screens and people boo-ed her. She was smiling but you can tell it hurt her.

aaw... poor girl! i bet nicole would show her middle finger if they do this to her :roflmfao:

I thought she was always sweet to the families in the Simple Life..
& I liked how she's an animal lover - like in one episode I remember her & Nicole tried to stop that guy from hunting deer. And I think she doesn't wear real fur
IN the simple life i recall her telling nicole that they should go get new furs at fendi. when nicole was going to make something out of a dead raccoon on the side of the road [jokingly].

I hate to admit it, but she has done a lot. Some were were good calls - The Simple Life and her fragrance. Some, not so much - her 'singing career' and her 'book' (which, I'm sorry, seems more like a pop-up book to me.)

The thing that bothers me is that she's made a name for herself appearing to be a stupid, narcassistic whore. Even if she really isn't that way, she projects that image about her and that's the thing that REALLY gets to me.

No mother can honestly say they hope their daughters grow up to be Paris Hilton.

Is getting out of the car sans panties part of her 'image'? Is releasing her OWN sex tape (and then suing her ex-boyfriend over it) part of her 'image'?

Pro: She's slightly less obnoxious than an ingrown hair.
She hasn't procreated yet.
She keeps her publicist in business with her numerous vagina flashes
Con: She has the intelligence of an unripe fig
She drives drunk
Tweens and young girls actually think she's a role model
She made Brandon Davis & Kimberly Stewart famous
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

very very funny!