Paris Hilton Launches Clothing Line

I'm very impressed with a few of her pieces! They are simple but fun, and i'm really big on that. I'll state that i AM a Paris fan, and it's nice to see her doing some awesome stuff. Haters are going to hate, but she looks good (as usual) and the stuff she released IS cute, affordable, and wearable! Go Paris!

Being a Paris fan i've had this tshirt preordered for like a month now, haha.

32601.jpg

I also really love these-

34730.jpg
34763.jpg

34962.jpg

thanks for the pics!
22887981---paris_hilton_clothing_line.jpg

Ok, I can't stand Paris but I MUST have the shirt on the upper left hand side! :drool: Well nvm...I'm not exactly excited about the 78 bucks, but, I'd spend it, but, she only offers the clothes in a L and I'm much more comfortable in an XL, although I prolly could pull off the Large. *sigh* oh well.

Personally, I can't stand celebrities doing clothing lines. They already have piles of money and (for the most part, at least) successful careers in other fields. Celebrities putting their names on mid-range to high-priced lables takes publicity and demand away from talented designers who may not have the name recognition or money needed to succeed in the fashion world. And besides, most of these celebrities don't even design the lines themselves. Paris has stylists who make up her public outfits, so how can we expect that she does this herself? Like Paris said, "It's just from my closet to their closets."