Official Paris Hilton Thread

BagLady14 said:
Did you hear that she's not the "It" girl anymore.
Lindsay Lohan won that title for this year, beating out Paris.

"It" what? is what I want to know. Neither gal is "it" IMO.
Wouldn't an "it" girl need to be someone you'd aspire to be?
:shaking head
:sigh

Who decides this crap anyhow?

carrie13 said:
I actually remember reading somewhere that she hired a modeling coach to teach her how to pose for pictures. Apparently the lessons only included one pose :smile:

:lol: that was one hell of a modeling coach! I think you're right though, b/c if you look at the pics when she was a teenager, she never posed like that.

carrie13 said:
I actually remember reading somewhere that she hired a modeling coach to teach her how to pose for pictures. Apparently the lessons only included one pose :smile:

I was going to say the same thing! I saw that, too. I think she looked better in the younger photos posted on the first page. So much prettier with the minimal make-up (and earlier nose)

Here's a pic of paris...looking decent... no chest....no butt...no back showing....she looks...well..... proper! This clothing choice probably is a one time deal of her being dressed...so take it in...

Attachments

• paris.jpg
    paris.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 77
Poor Paris,I still can't stop laughing everytime I recall her wearing that so called 24ct rock from her ex fh that later turned out to be a big fake CZ she purchased herself.She's also been known to carry knockoff LV .bags.

I mean, if she's not fit to be the new face of Chanel.. I don't know who is. I heard she's going to play Mother Theresa in a movie.

Attachments

• paris-hilton-tao.jpg
    paris-hilton-tao.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 845