Paris Hilton is so classy!

Feb 26, 2006
WI, USA
LV_addict said:
At least this time she was wearing panties!!!
Agreed. I saw a photo somewhere of her getting out of a car. She had her legs wide apart, and you could plainly see she wasn't wearing any panties under her tiny skirt. Gross! :sick: Then I saw another one in which one of her breasts was falling out of her top and she didn't seem to even notice or care. :wacko:

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
ArmCandyLuvr said:
Agreed. I saw a photo somewhere of her getting out of a car. She had her legs wide apart, and you could plainly see she wasn't wearing any panties under her tiny skirt. Gross! :sick: Then I saw another one in which one of her breasts was falling out of her top and she didn't seem to even notice or care. :wacko:
OMG! As disgusting as it is.. I would love to see that picture of her getting out of the car because I can't believe it!!

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
ILoveCoach said:
OMG! As disgusting as it is.. I would love to see that picture of her getting out of the car because I can't believe it!!
I sent you a PM with the photo (I don't think Megs or Vlad would want it on this site!!!:lol: ).

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
NJ,US
she seems like she is stuck in a 3 year olds body where everything is hot and you don't know that your not suppose to sit like that. WOW