Official Paris Hilton Thread

OUCH! That must have hurt. I am clumsy too so i cant say anything, lol. I find it weird how she changed her whole style now that she is with that guy from good charlotte, but whatever I dont think she has a personality to begin with, no offence to anyone its JMO.

i can't believe these two... way to get more press to come and flock to you! paris makes me sick to my stomach... she's just trying to be like her BFF (Nicole Richie) can't she find a guy thats not associated w/Nicole?? she just wants to end up being her sister-in-law... Paris is probably not even attracted to Benji, she's just trying to get attention since she's not making it in the "celebrity" industry anymore... so obviously she needs some media!... GROSS! these two won't last! Gain some weight Paris and lose the freakish looking clothes! :lol:

Im going to have to agree with you 100%

look at her previous boyfriends and then look at this guy, he doesnt even seem like her type!! she definitely has an agenda dating this guy.

ouch! she has a bag w/ her name all over it?? lame!

The only thing I'm thinking is that she has a contract with her "brand" to carry the items from her line. I think she got in trouble before for not doing that.

Anyway, I'm by no means a Paris fan but ugh, that would be horrible, especially with all the paparazzi. I've done face plants before but I've been lucky enough that no one was around to see it.