Official Paris Hilton Thread

If it wasn't for threads like this...I would have no slight humor in my life. Not that I don't have any, Lord knows I do. But it's good to have some humor about CELEBS....they are human and can make boobs of themselves...like all of us (w/o the photogs).

The only difference between celebs nowadays...than of the olden days. The celebs back then knew how to hide....(hence the big hedges and brick fences back in ole Hollywood, kept the homes clear and free of flashbulbs). The celebs now days crave it...but I wouldn't call Paris a grand all celeb....just a person who happened to have a famous last name...and proceeded to douse herself with attention and unfortunatley ...photogs bought it. All we do as "the little people" is read with she does...and get a bit of a laugh out of it....cuz...seriously folks...she "AIN"T ALL THAT"!

What ever happened to "real" fashion and film celebs....Gosh if we could only have a Kate Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn (no relation)...and even a Liz Taylor reincarnated.

This is just my little ole opinion....no brain cells were harmed in the making of this opinion...(I hope).

Maybe, MAYBE I'd respect her more if she seemed to learn from the unfortunate situations she gets herself into.

It seems like she's either a sociopath or completely stupid. No matter what she does, no matter what the consequences, no matter what she SAYS she's going to do, nothing ever changes.

So much for stress-free travel overseas, that Paris Hilton has taken a nasty tumble while buddy with Benji Madden in Prague on Sunday (March 30).

According to insiders, he loved them to the couple, who are in the capital for Sunday night's concert at Good Charlotte Convention Center, things began with lunch at Staromestka Square.

Leaving the restaurant, former Simple Life star and her rocker boyfriend were stormed by fans and photographers, causing Paris to fall to the ground.

Fortunately, Benji was nearby, lending a hand to get the heiress back on its feet. The unlikely duo then managed to escape the crowd and get back to their waiting car.

11924_parisbenjilovebirds01_1.jpg

11924_parisbenjilovebirds34_1.jpg

11924_parisbenjilovebirds45_1.jpg

11924_parisbenjilovebirds49_1.jpg

11924_parisbenjilovebirds03_1.jpg

11924_parisbenjilovebirds28_1.jpg

lmaoooooo....oh no I should not be laughing:shame:Thats what she gets for doing a catwalk at an italian resturant:lol:.... why the hell did she change her style after she started going out with benji?? It looks horrible on her