Paris Hilton falls on her face in Prague

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She's holding her mouth because of this:
    [​IMG]

2. :roflmfao: LOL

3. lmaoooooo....oh no I should not be laughing:shame:Thats what she gets for doing a catwalk at an italian resturant:lol:.... why the hell did she change her style after she started going out with benji?? It looks horrible on her

4. ouch! she has a bag w/ her name all over it?? lame!

5. Ha ha... *Nelson Munz*.

6. OUCH! That must have hurt. I am clumsy too so i cant say anything, lol. I find it weird how she changed her whole style now that she is with that guy from good charlotte, but whatever I dont think she has a personality to begin with, no offence to anyone its JMO.

7. Hee hee.

On a totally unrelated note, the whole "I'm with the band" thing... just makes her look like a groupie. Oh, wait, she is a groupie.

8. does she have her own line of bags or something?

i see shes changed her style to match her gross bf.

9. HAHA!! Seriously this totally brightened up my crappy day!!! :goodpost::roflmfao:

10. boy you guys really hate her huh? ^^

awww, that look like it must have hurt! it almost looks like her boyfriend was stepping on her.

How embarassing! glad she is ok.

11. The only thing I'm thinking is that she has a contract with her "brand" to carry the items from her line. I think she got in trouble before for not doing that.

Anyway, I'm by no means a Paris fan but ugh, that would be horrible, especially with all the paparazzi. I've done face plants before but I've been lucky enough that no one was around to see it.

12. been there, done that... :shame:

poor girl

13. As much as I dislike the lady, I feel sorry for her. Poor girl, that's gotta be embarassing... and it looks like it must've hurt too. :sad:

14. this is be the only girl who is making headlines when she falls. :roflmfao:

15. Ha ha this actually did turn my frown upside down!