Paris Hilton Boycotted Her Own Movie...

1. well, here goes another act of our beloved heiress...
    she said:
    "I'm angry that they edited the final cut without my permission."

"I took the part on the assurance I wouldn't do any nudity."

"I wanted to do something where I'd be taken seriously, and they added a load of scenes with naked girls."

"I was so angry I snubbed my own premiere."

as long as i can remember, she's already going public with 'mild-nudity' almost everyday...., she slips her nipples dozen times, 'unintentionally' exposed her crotch, and so on and so on.....
    hahahhahahhaa, what a girl.....

[​IMG]

============================================================
    source: Celebritywonder.com

2. :yucky: Go figure!!!

3. she looks kinda like a drag queen in that pic...:huh:

4. What's the matter? No one is going to see your movie and you need to generate some buzz, Paris?:sick: :yucky: She is SUCH AN IDIOT!!!:mad:

5. Lol oh dear...

6. Just a little help for publicity from paris for her movie..
    She just doesn't want other girls got naked only her can get naked I guess...

7. Her album is about to drop so she's not hurting in the publicity department....it's all going to get a lot worse...can you say over exposed?

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Barf, barf, barf!!! She drives me nuts!

9. Unbelievable!!
    How dumb can one blonde be?
    Not to insult any blondes :biggrin: (I'm blonde myself)
    Can't believe that she of all people actually said that!!!!!! :censor:

10. What next?

11. What can I say...she's being Paris.:rolleyes:

12. what movie is she boycotting?

13. The movie title is "National Lampoons Pledge This!", premiere on Cannes film festival..

14. I believe she's bottles blonde..

15. paris also believed that she is such a talented one, here's a statement from her:
    "I have always had a voice and always known I could sing, but I was too shy to let it come out. I think that is the hardest thing you can do, to sing in front of people. When I finally let go and did it, I realised it is what I am most talented at and what I love to do the most."
    argh hahhahahahaha lol.....

my oh my....
    I wondered if there's anyone could slam her back down to earth, and back to the real world....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice