Paris Embossed Speedy Cube 30... price $2910 instead of $2700

jch0425

T&Co./LV
O.G.
Jun 8, 2008
Just got off the phone with my SA and she has confirmed that the Speedy Cube 30 will be $2910 instead of $2700 before tax. That is an extra $210 before the price increase. Ouch!!! :nogood:

Now I need to know if this speedy is worth getting. Is it going to extremely rare or just another LE that is easy to get your hands by waitlisting for it. Wondered if the resell value will be more than the retail price now.

Release date Sept. 22

speedyov7.jpg

Any opinions about this bag is welcome :smile:

Thanks for the info. I wonder how much this bag will be in AU$...I'm guessing close to $4k. :sweatdrop: Maybe I should take my name off the waitlist - no viewing means no falling in love = $4k worth of savings :lol:

Who am I kidding. I'm DYING to see this bag in real life!

Thanks for the info. I wonder how much this bag will be in AU$...I'm guessing close to $4k. :sweatdrop: Maybe I should take my name off the waitlist - no viewing means no falling in love = $4k worth of savings :lol:

Who am I kidding. I'm DYING to see this bag in real life!

$3500 AUD before tax

It's a leather bag which will push up the price, I don't think it's too outrageous. Though regards to availability, we'll have to see the demand for it. Personally though, I think many will be put off by the price.

I saw the mock up (actually..the bags from the show that the models used) last week. I LOVED it in pictures...but found it really awkward and bulky. The shoulder strap seemed very thin.. and out of proportion to me. It really reminded me of a bag a doctor would carry. I wanted this bag soooooo much..but didn't care for it IRL. The smaller size might be better...and maybe the actual bags will be a softer leather. I guess I should be happy about saving some $!!!

I've been eyeing these bag but since I have couple of black LV bag already and review from tpfer that already saw it IRL + the price..I don't think I want the bag anymore

It is gorgeous.
The larger size is sooo roomy, and the strap is so useful when you need to be hands-free. The one drawback is the leather retains scratches, so I don't consider it a daily-use bag. The hardware is NOT silver like in the photo above. It is more of a antiqued brushed light gold/bronze. Very very pretty....