Paris Dior Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So excited to share my first Dior! Purchased from the beautiful store on Avenue Montaigne. Had such a nice experience and I'm sure I will love this bag for many years!

2. Here we go!

Attached Files:

3. Gorgeous Miss Dior Promenade ❤️🇫🇷

Attached Files:

4. What a beautiful choice! It's stunning and classic and so chic for a modern woman! I absolutely love it. Congrats and enjoy it. Whenever you're out with this little gem, you can fondly remember your first trip to Paris.

5. I love the backdrop, and isn't Dior packaging luxurious!

6. So Parisian!!! Congratulations on your beautiful new Dior!

7. Wow! What a great place to buy your first Dior bag...It's very pretty!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

8. Fabulous souvenir, great choice.

9. Beautiful and classic! Great souvenir (and savings too)!

10. Beautiful and memorable from Paris!

11. Thank you for responding to my emergency text lol! You definitely helped me with my decision!!

12. Yes! The packaging is stunning! ❤️

13. Thank you! I can't wait to get it home and start using it!

14. Thank you! It was a very. Ice experience - complete with a cappuccino for my husband and sparkling water for me (we were offered champagne but I figured j needed a clear head so as not to purchase something crazy on impulse lol)!

15. #15 Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
    You're very welcome! You made a beautiful choice. I love the combo you went with. This bag is as functional/ versatile as it is classic and gorgeous. It's actually a small bag vs a WOC and can easily transition from day to night. It's as appropriate with denim and a blazer as it is with a business suit or a dress for dinner at a nice restaurant. It's elegant and chic!