Paris Crying Like a Baby

Yeah, its the scene in House of Wax, right before she gets killed. And no, I didn't see the movie, just MTV's Movie House special. Which is embarrassing enough.

On a side note, is it wrong that when I saw that title I wanted to laugh? :unsure:

english_girl_900 said:
Yeah, its the scene in House of Wax, right before she gets killed. And no, I didn't see the movie, just MTV's Movie House special. Which is embarrassing enough.

On a side note, is it wrong that when I saw that title I wanted to laugh? :unsure:

No, not wrong - a totally natural reaction.

Is it wrong that I avoid staying at Hilton Hotels because of her?

Ugh, the bf rented that movie a couple of weeks ago. I stopped watching at the part where that wax-faced guy comes and slits the ankles of Elisha Cuthbert's boyfriend. I couldn't take it :sick: I'm normally not too bad with scary movies, but this one was gruesome.

she has nothing to do with the hilton chain actually. Hilton carries their name, but that's it. The only truly family owned and operated chain is the Hyatt, which is the Pritzker family.

they are so adorable!!
a woman at my brothers office has the most adorable Chihuahua named ella and she has a little yellow knit sweater with the easter bunny on one side and on the back it says "somebody loves you" so cute!!