Paris Crying Like a Baby

i forgot i snapped a picture of ella last time i was at the office.. it was with my phone and i think i have the settings wrong lol so it's small but you can see her!
kitty37.jpg

ella is adorable!! and so are all of paris' chis :love:

i'm thinking about getting a long-haired chi sometime in the future. Anyone know anything about their temperament/personality? I've heard they're pretty hyperactive but not as much as poms :shame:

ella isn't longhaired but she isn't that hyperactive. i mean she keeps running around playing with toys and loves to be pet/held but she doesn't bark or yelp much. they definetely love attention and will get very sad/depressed and sometimes sick if they're left alone alot so make sure if you get one it can either be with you or with someone most of the day

Cristina said:
Ugh, the bf rented that movie a couple of weeks ago. I stopped watching at the part where that wax-faced guy comes and slits the ankles of Elisha Cuthbert's boyfriend. I couldn't take it :sick: I'm normally not too bad with scary movies, but this one was gruesome.

that part made me cringe! i usually love horror movies but that one was really hard to watch :sick:
i just noticed all these old threads are getting pulled up from a couple months back haha
i double checked the date because i was thinking wow this movie was from a little while ago lol :smile: