Paris Crying Like a Baby

Oct 24, 2005
Yeah, its the scene in House of Wax, right before she gets killed. And no, I didn't see the movie, just MTV's Movie House special. Which is embarrassing enough.

On a side note, is it wrong that when I saw that title I wanted to laugh? :unsure:

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
english_girl_900 said:
Yeah, its the scene in House of Wax, right before she gets killed. And no, I didn't see the movie, just MTV's Movie House special. Which is embarrassing enough.

On a side note, is it wrong that when I saw that title I wanted to laugh? :unsure:

No, not wrong - a totally natural reaction.

Is it wrong that I avoid staying at Hilton Hotels because of her?

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
Ugh, the bf rented that movie a couple of weeks ago. I stopped watching at the part where that wax-faced guy comes and slits the ankles of Elisha Cuthbert's boyfriend. I couldn't take it :sick: I'm normally not too bad with scary movies, but this one was gruesome.

Marie83

finding my ♥BLISS♥
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Cristina said:
Ugh, the bf rented that movie a couple of weeks ago. I stopped watching at the part where that wax-faced guy comes and slits the ankles of Elisha Cuthbert's boyfriend. I couldn't take it :sick: I'm normally not too bad with scary movies, but this one was gruesome.

that part made me cringe! i usually love horror movies but that one was really hard to watch :sick:
i just noticed all these old threads are getting pulled up from a couple months back haha
i double checked the date because i was thinking wow this movie was from a little while ago lol :smile: