Paris Crying Like a Baby

Oct 24, 2005
UK
Yeah, its the scene in House of Wax, right before she gets killed. And no, I didn't see the movie, just MTV's Movie House special. Which is embarrassing enough.

On a side note, is it wrong that when I saw that title I wanted to laugh? :unsure:

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
english_girl_900 said:
Yeah, its the scene in House of Wax, right before she gets killed. And no, I didn't see the movie, just MTV's Movie House special. Which is embarrassing enough.

On a side note, is it wrong that when I saw that title I wanted to laugh? :unsure:
No, not wrong - a totally natural reaction.

Is it wrong that I avoid staying at Hilton Hotels because of her?

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Ugh, the bf rented that movie a couple of weeks ago. I stopped watching at the part where that wax-faced guy comes and slits the ankles of Elisha Cuthbert's boyfriend. I couldn't take it :sick: I'm normally not too bad with scary movies, but this one was gruesome.

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
Am I the only one who think Paris actually looks pretty and natural in the picture? Besides the face of terror?

pinkpalm

Jan 9, 2006
she has nothing to do with the hilton chain actually. Hilton carries their name, but that's it. The only truly family owned and operated chain is the Hyatt, which is the Pritzker family.

Marie83

finding my ♥BLISS♥
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Cristina said:
Ugh, the bf rented that movie a couple of weeks ago. I stopped watching at the part where that wax-faced guy comes and slits the ankles of Elisha Cuthbert's boyfriend. I couldn't take it :sick: I'm normally not too bad with scary movies, but this one was gruesome.
that part made me cringe! i usually love horror movies but that one was really hard to watch :sick:
i just noticed all these old threads are getting pulled up from a couple months back haha
i double checked the date because i was thinking wow this movie was from a little while ago lol :smile: