Paris' crazy outfit

1. I usually think she looks great...this outfit doesn't work for me though!:yucky:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. THAT's not even a crazy outfit. I used to work at Victoria's Secret and we used to sell these babydoll nighties with matching panties. It was kind of ruffled at the chest, and it came in a variety of colors.

Paris wore that OUT to a CLUB!!

3. boo! the pictures went away.. i'd love to see the lingerie that she decided to wear out as an actual outfit!

4. Wheres the picture?

5. Sorry, but she looks like a hooker in that pic - and a cheap one at that.

6. can't see the pic.

7. Okay, for the life of me I can't find it. But if anyone's familiar with Victoria's Secret's stuff, it was a babydoll and matching panty. It was ruffled at the cleavage and there was a ribbon tied under the boobs. We sold it in 2002 and it came in colors like lime (with a melon ribbon), melon (with a lime ribbon) and blue (with a pink ribbon).

Anyone who finds it first gets a cookie!

8. ooooh that's a cute set! i almost bought it but like most things at vickies, my boobs didn't look good in it.

was it a club or one of the playboy mansion parties? they have lots of those lingerie pajama party things and that would actually be an appropriate outfit. :smile:

9. can't see pics :sad:

10. pic still gone!

11. Yikes, her outfit has a lot going on. In a bad way.

12. Are they back? I can see them. If not, I'll try to find them again.:sad:

13. I've seen her Playboy party outfits and this one was DEFINATELY more covered up than that! From the looks of the picture, I think it was more of a club thing than a Playboy party thing.

14. Can't see pics!

15. Hmm.. I can't see the pictures either, but knowing her, I'm sure that its outrageous

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice