Paris by Night (chasing Santa's Orange Sleigh)

LOL! What, all those croc bags and pieces uniques in the windows not enough for you? ;)

No, not a gift reveal, but what Santa brought me looks a lot like something in the windows. :supacool: Or so I'm told. It's still wrapped in its big box.

Heehee the window pieces are definitely wonderful, but that's not as exciting as what people actually own!

I'm looking forward to your next exciting rendition reveal thread! Best wishes!

:huh:Ohhh Gina ...so romantic and beautiful
thank you for this amazing ''CHRISTMAS GIFT'' ..YOUR UNIQUE THREAD....

:dothewave:

LOVE ALLXXXXXXXXX
ANGEL2307
PS. WHICH COLOUR IS THE light BIRKIN ...the VERY SNOWY looking one...?

Ah Gina - thank you so much for sharing your pics. You're always so generous with your adventures. :flowers:

I have really enjoyed showing my children pics of all the pretty lights :girlsigh:

And a little eye candy for Maman too :graucho:

:smile:
One of those briefcases with the crocyness was sexy, unfortunately, I am currently saving up for a trip to all the continents (bar Antarctica, thank-you very much) over three months, and I must not dip into that fund xD

083.jpg
Thats the one baby :smile:

OMG!!! I'm in H heaven!!! Those croc pieces are TDF!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting these pics!! I always love your threads. All your wonderful pics of beautiful Paris!!! We will be awaiting your FABULOUS reveal!

Lovely thread and gorgeous photos! But what I REALLY want to know is which bag is under your tree??? :graucho: Do you really have to wait till Christmas to open it? Can't you take a peek???? Pretty please???? No one will know, except for the you and the forum..... :P And we can all satisfy our H croc cravings vicariously...